Author Topic: Doubt on the pressure force of moving gun down - macro  (Read 4777 times)

Fred79

Doubt on the pressure force of moving gun down - macro
« on: April 07, 2020, 09:55:36 AM »
Hello guys, even though I am new here, I have been following this forum for some time and now that I have tried to use macro in FPS games a question has arisen.

When I created the macro below, however perfect it may have been in the game, the gun kicks inverted, that is, downwards, only it goes beyond what I expected and is getting in the way.

My question is ... if I put less pressure on the down button, will this downward movement decrease? But it can disrupt all the rest of the mouse movement because there is no option to press the button for that specific click in the macro.

Can anyone answer this question?

My macro is simple ... no recoil ...

R2 ... 100ms
RS_down ... 8ms
none ... 40ms
R2 ... 100ms
R2 ... 100ms
none ... 40ms

Grateful for any help.

richard

• Global Moderator
Re: Doubt on the pressure force of moving gun down - macro
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2020, 11:31:32 AM »
hi, we have an anti-recoil demo here on page 5 in "Instructions on Macro.pdf",
which can be downloaded from:
http://www.reasnow.com/forum/index.php?topic=2694.0

any feedback is welcomed:)

Fred79

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2020, 08:27:29 AM »
Richard, thanks for the help. I reduced the pressure on the RS_down button to 75% and increased the vertical and horizontal sensitivity in the game, which greatly improved the drag down and the "no recoil" worked better in several weapons, especially in assault rifles.

I use a G502 hero mouse and a mechanical Red Dragon keyboard, this configuration was good with the crosshair.

I believe that in the version "crosshair S1" it is more practical to make this type of adjustment via the app. I'm thinking of exchanging mine for this new one.

Thank you for your help! 

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2020, 11:02:28 AM »
yes, ReaSnow S1 will provide better anti recoil control,
our Engine has been upgraded to 3.0 in S1's firmware:)