Author Topic: Help reasnow s1 connecting pc flight to xbox one s  (Read 4267 times)

Guido2111

Help reasnow s1 connecting pc flight to xbox one s
« on: May 01, 2020, 03:26:18 PM »
I got the crosshair s1 today. I updated it as instructed, I hooked it up to my xbox one s as instructed. The problem is there isn't any real instruction on set up for pc flight controls specificly thrustmaster t16000 with throttle. So I'm sure i missed something as i said there isn't a real good explanation or video or even a dedicated manual covering this particular topic. What i need is someone that has successfully attempted this to lay out what's necessary  to make it work. Don't tell me to look it up as i already did that. And since it cost me $109.00 us, I would assume there would be better support to walk you threw it.

Guido2111

Re: Help reasnow s1 connecting pc flight to xbox one s
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2020, 08:32:55 AM »
Update 24 hours later.... so I watched videos I read forum post's untill  my eyes bled and hadn't found one thing that has anything to do with my situation specificly.  I even packed up the flight stick and the crosshair to get ready for a refund. I just found a faq section that actually had somewhat the peripheral's that I'm trying to use. I won't get into how ridiculously biast ppl are for playstation, And the repeating of instructions for playstation. With that said I did finally see how to map and chose a game for presets consider the fact that I was informed to download the manager app on my phone and not on my laptop/PC. Even though I knew I couldn't map something that isn't connected to my phone. And why would i need to use my phone anyway and I still tried to lol. Like I said I won't get into that or the absolute ridiculous  instructions for a 100$ + add on.  So I'm going to give this one more try, I really do hope it works. I will update this with results.

Guido2111

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2020, 07:08:40 AM »
20 ppl viewed this thread and not one had any advice lmfao what the F. So I couldn't map buttons when using the manager app on my phone as instructed right. I read that you have to download and unzip the manager app to your pc and that wasn't info just handed out in the guide quick or other wise. That tid bit of info was nicely hidden in a faq section that is so small the only reason I looked at it was cause it had new next to it... ok.. I knew that using my phone shouldn't work but I thought I don't know everything maybe it's possible still better to try so I can say I did.  I didn't know where to get the app for pc and after an hour or so of searching I did find a link. Awesome right.. lmao.. so the crosshair connects to the manager app on my phone threw wifi or bluetooth.lol..  it connects to my laptop to update it and I can even set it back to default. I bet you cant guess what it won't connect to.. ready? the manager app on my laptop says there's no crosshair connected please make sure your connected to use the app. Well since I didn't unplug it after setting it back to default and making sure it's up to date (again) as of 5/2/2020 at 12:30 PM and it's going to try to convince me it's not plugged in? So what's the game here? Are the people that make this garbage that lazy and hard up for cash that they feel it's easier to lie cheat and steal from people? Or this only for making it easier for losers to cheat at video games? I just wanted to use a PC flight stick because it's better then the one you can get for xbox. I thought about getting my money back but then I remembered reading post after post of ppl asking for help only to get the good old 2 step run around. So i already know it'll be even more of fisting and they will come up with some reason not to refund after I pay more $ to send it back. So I found it more satisfying to take an over sized hammer and smash it into the tiniest of tiny little pieces. Please enjoy my money apparently you need it more then I do.

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2020, 04:15:22 PM »
thanks for the feedback!
as all knows, the corona pandemic is very serous all over the world,
there might be some delay for replying your posts.

firstly, please let us know which product of ours you are using, Cross Hair or ReaSnow S1,

1. for instructions on ReaSnow S1:
http://www.reasnow.com/forum/index.php?topic=2480.0

mapping buttons can be done easily with our APP.

2. for instructions on Cross Hair:(PC manager)
http://www.reasnow.com/forum/index.php?topic=25.0

mapping buttons can be done as shown in this video:
http://youtu.be/aP_9wE4EWBg