Author Topic: Too high sensitivity on Reasnow Crosshair and Logitech G502  (Read 4926 times)

NCO

All,
I am happy to finally have a reasnow Crosshair to use my Logitech G502 on my PS4Pro.

First I had setup the mouse using the Logitech G-Hub to highes sensitivity of 16000  with a read rate of 1000.
In my Game (World of Tanks) I found the sensitivity too low and adjusted it to a proper level using the config mode (options and share button on the controller).
That worked out pretty well - so far so good.
With G-Hub and the Reasnow manager I was not able to assigne the DPI buttons properly, so I switched to the older Logitech SW (Gaming software).
This helped my to assign the mounse buttons properly.

Now the issue:
After I went back to the game, I found the ADS sensitivity higher and less smooth.
(Mouse settings are still on 16000 / 1000).
I started with reducing the ADS sensitivity in config mode (share & options on controler), but found, that I reached pretty soon the lowest value (0.01).
Then I tried to reduce the game sensitivity, which helped with sensitivity but not with smoothness.

So , my questions:
Which factors might have influenced the sensitivity to change?
Is there any ranking of the three sensitivities (mouse / reasnow / game) to prefer?
Which to reduce first to achieve best results?

Next I am going to play around with the ADS curve to smoothen it on lower movements.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

richard

• Global Moderator
Re: Too high sensitivity on Reasnow Crosshair and Logitech G502
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2020, 03:58:08 PM »
if you are playing world of tanks,
our recommendations are:
1. mouse settings:  8000~10000DPI/500HZ
2. game settings: sensitivities=MAX
3. change the HIP/ADS sensitivities in Cross Hair in config mode as you do previously.

for game curve, you can change that if the above can't provide a full solution for you.

for more details, please read "Optimizing Mouse Control" in this topic:
http://www.reasnow.com/forum/index.php?topic=2694.0