Author Topic: Questions before purchase ?  (Read 9423 times)

ThiagoOFC83

Questions before purchase ?
« on: June 17, 2020, 01:17:27 AM »
Hello, I don't speak English, so I will try to be brief with the questions:
1. if there is a problem, how long is the warranty? (in case of purchase I will do it for playtronics in Brazil)
2. I would like to know if my peripherals are compatible with the S1?
Roccat Isku keyboard, Razer Deathadder Elite mouse and Logitech g430 headset (this one I use the auxiliary input p2 of the control), because I have an external HD, making it impossible to use USB.
Thank you.

richard

• Global Moderator
Re: Questions before purchase ?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2020, 10:23:39 AM »
1. generally speaking, we provide a 12-month warranty to all users, but it's better to consult playtronics,
    if you are planning to place order from him.
2. your keyboard and mouse are ok,
    for the headset, please read this document,
    "PS4 controller audio issue" in this topic: http://www.reasnow.com/forum/index.php?topic=2612.0
   if your controller is slim or pro, there will be such issue.

or you can use a USB HUB on PS4, and connect the USB adaptor of your headset and ReaSnow S1 to it together.

ThiagoOFC83

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2020, 03:22:19 PM »
I understood and appreciate the attention. I can't say what the model of my ds4 is, I believe it is slim, it has that blue beam on the top of the touchpad, besides it I have the Nacon Rev2. I read the topic and it has a divergent detail in my practice, I already use the connection of my controls directly on the USB, trying to have less interference and better data transmission and the phone works normally. I'm going to research the Hub and think about it and in relation to playtronics, they give a 3-month warranty.
Thank you.
*phone I try to say headset*
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 03:26:44 PM by ThiagoOFC83 »

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2020, 10:21:01 AM »
so, your controller is slim or pro, no audio issue:)
just plug headset to the control's audio socket while being connected to S1.

ThiagoOFC83

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2020, 03:30:14 AM »
hello, I bought the reasnow S1, started the tests now, on 03/07/20 and apparently there is no audio problem on the Ds4, it happened once while I reconnected the keyboard, which is not being recognized. It appears that the Roccat Isku keyboard is NOT supported.

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2020, 12:35:35 PM »
yes, there shall be no audio issue with your PS4 slim or pro controller:)
as for the keyboard, can you provide some more details of that?
have you tried some other keyboards?
can you try putting a usb hub between the keyboard and ReaSnow S1?
a video will be better.

ThiagoOFC83

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2020, 10:45:36 PM »
I connected the keyboard directly to both USB ports alternately, for the mouse and keyboard, in none of them the keyboard worked. The keyboard is working normally, including on ps4, dashboard and CODMW, but in reasnow S1 it is not recognized, nor does the keyboard lighting work.
I don't have a hub to use and I don't have any other keyboards to use, here it all costs a lot and I'm thinking about what to do, so I asked before if the peripherals would work and don't work. I do not see the need for video to show me connecting the keyboard to the USB port and the keyboard does not respond or turn on the LED, I connected the right ports, in the part where there are two USB inputs, one next to the other.

keyboard:
Roccat Isku: ROC -12-721 / US
P / N GK2721-00A01.

ThiagoOFC83

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2020, 10:53:07 PM »
I tried to send a picture of the keyboard box, in case I have some useful information for you, but I don't know how to post it here on the forum.

peter

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2020, 10:31:02 AM »
Click “reply”, then "Attachments and other options",and then select your file.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 10:35:15 AM by peter »

ThiagoOFC83

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2020, 02:41:40 AM »
Hello, it was hard to find an app that would change the file size to 128kb, but here it is, I doubt that this photo will be useful, even more with this required quality, limiting the quality too much.
I hope you can do something about it, because I made the investment in reasnow, believing in the statement that my peripherals would work. I have the adapter stopped, stored and sincerely very dissatisfied.

peter

« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2020, 11:48:48 AM »
will try to test this keyboard here and reply later.

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2020, 03:30:40 PM »
Hi ThiagoOFC83,

please enable "I/O monitor" in "Settings" in our APP,
and return to "HOME" page.

then use your keyboard and mouse and check the input and output in it.

And to solve it efficiently,
please DO send a video to show us all the details.

ThiagoOFC83

« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2020, 02:33:33 PM »
Ok. I'll try tomorrow.

ThiagoOFC83

« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2020, 02:48:24 AM »
Hello.
It is working.
Thank you for support.

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2020, 03:01:33 PM »
Glad to know that:)

peter

« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2020, 10:08:49 AM »
By the way, how do you make it work?

ThiagoOFC83

« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2020, 09:12:46 AM »
Hi, sorry for the delay, I didn't have much time to play in the last few weeks and what to say come to the forum.
I followed your guidelines on activating the I / O monitor and it went on to work.
I don't really know what it does or did, but now it recognizes straightforward.

I have a lot of trouble configuring my adapter.
Honestly, my gameplay has not improved at all, since it played very well in control, but it has been increasingly difficult, with the popularization of all these adapters, some full of "magic". So I decided to buy an adapter and match the conditions, I chose the reasnow, but I am not at all impressed, in fact I am with the same performance that I had with the controller, so far the only positive point is to be playing M / T that I am more used to and I feel more at ease and comfortable.

I've read all your manuals and don't get me wrong, more detailed guides are missing, these are very basic. For example, guides explaining better each configurable attribute and their influence.

ThiagoOFC83

« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2020, 09:42:03 AM »
I don't want to complain or blame anyone. The product is good and the difficulty or problem is my lack of knowledge.
In this period I played 2 games, COD MW and Destiny2, in the case of COD I didn't change much, I just set to zero that "delay" in the reasnow profile, I didn't notice changes and in this case the profile works well.
In the case of Destiny2 it is very complicated, first I was a little shaky, I modified my mouse pad and corrected this problem, the issue is the movement, it is very bad in relation to the control, the main difficulty is when it comes to joint functions, specifically running + camera, in the control (L3 pressed and moving R3) it is very slow and half floating. I have already tested several HIP / ADS values, always increasing or decreasing 0.10 (I went from 1.00 to 8.00 in both) today it is 4.80 / 4.80.
I've already added smoothness, but it's even more fluctuating, I've added up to 12, it's at 0 today.
X / Y is at 2.0 ... but I went from 1.0 to 3.0.
That curve didn't even change anything, I have no idea how it works.
This has been my experience with reasnow, I have been looking for information, learning more, configuring all my games, but I only found gameplay videos and comparative reviews.
Anyway thank you.

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2020, 11:07:36 AM »
Thanks for the feedback!
will take down all the details and try improving the experience step by step.

As for the slow turning speed in Destiny 2 while running,
firstly, it is designed by the game itself.
you will feel it even if you are using a controller.

secondly, a workaround, we can use a TBD scenario,
and activate this scenario by your "Left Shift/L3" button,
and set a higher sensitivity in this game.
it shall be some help:)