Author Topic: Reasnow s1 input lag and aim assist issues  (Read 5546 times)

Anthony

Reasnow s1 input lag and aim assist issues
« on: July 28, 2021, 11:49:32 AM »
Hello, I play warface on the ps4 console, I bought the reasnow s1 to use mnk, I feel a lag when I run and get up after bending or sliding, I feel heavy and slow, it is not fluid and smooth, I have a mechanical optical keyboard that supposedly It is faster than the traditional mechanic and I feel that I have to press the button very hard to run, as if I were the left joystick of the defective control, what should I do to improve that? I see other mnk players who slide, crouch and aim very fast, as if they were floating, I would like to learn how to do that, Also my self-aiming is not correct now, in the lobby my aiming does not chase the target shooting ball, That happened to me without the macro activated of the aim assist, And when I activate the auto-aiming macro of the s1 the whole monitor screen shakes and moves and the sight of the gun goes out of control, please help

richard

• Global Moderator
Re: Reasnow s1 input lag and aim assist issues
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2021, 03:15:51 PM »
We will need the following details to help you:
1. mouse DPI/CPI and USB report rate, mouse model, and producer
2. settings in the game on console, such as sensitivity, dead zone, acceleration, aim assist, etc. 
   it's better to restore all settings in game and change the settings as shown in our APP, and try it again with a default game config.
3. Which peripherals are connected to ReaSnow S1? please provide the specific model and producer.
4. which config has been activated in ReaSnow S1?
your settings for HIP/ADS /HIP YX Ratio/HIP MIN/ADS YX Ratio/ADS MIN/curve in this config
5. ReaSnow S1 firmware and APP version
6. a video to show us your trouble will be better
you can upload the video to youtube or other file-sharing servers, and send us the link.

ps:the auto-aiming macro is not designed for warface, you can't use it where ever you want.

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2021, 10:49:21 AM »
Original Controller Deadzone in global settings: 81, this is a strange setting in my point of view:)

here are some tips for you:
1. restore all in-game settings in warface and then change them as recommended in our APP
2. restore ReaSnow S1 to factory defaults with our Flash Tool, then add a new config for warface, not do change anything in it.

if it can't be fixed, a video to show us your trouble will be better
you can upload the video to youtube or other file-sharing servers, and send us the link.

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2021, 05:51:12 PM »
yes, a bigger global controller dead zone will only slow down your movements.
please set it back to defaults(16).

and please also restore all your settings both in the game on console and in ReaSnow S1 with our ReaSnow Firmware Tool.