Author Topic: Sugestão e ajuda  (Read 2899 times)

ThiagoOFC83

Sugestão e ajuda
« on: July 19, 2020, 08:11:20 AM »
Hello
Today I was able to test the device, I played a little, because I spent the afternoon testing and trying to set a sensitivity closer to what I want, (smooth, agile and accurate).
For the time being I tested on Destiny2, I confess that I don't quite understand how the acceleration settings work and the gameplay is a little slow when I'm running around looking for opponents (HIP) and at the same time a little shaky and unstable during the gunfights (ADS).
I would like to know if there is the possibility of more specific guides to the main fps games or something more detailed explaining these sensitivity settings, which in my opinion is the most important, perhaps a topic, a specific space on the forum where more experienced users can be sharing your configs with new users.
I'm trying to use the pre-determined config in the D2 app.
In game - everything on default and camera at 10.
APP
HIP 4.0 / 2.0
ADS 4.0 / 2.0
4500 dpi with 500mhz on the Razer Deathadder.
obs: I realize that the device has potential, it seems very efficient, but I am having difficulties in this fine tuning. Specific guides for Destiny2 / R6siege / BF1,4,5, Hardline / CODMW, Warzone and others would be interesting.
thank you.

richard

• Global Moderator
Re: Sugestão e ajuda
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2020, 03:11:14 PM »
this guide will be some help for you,
"Optimizing Mouse Control",
which can be found in this topic:
http://www.reasnow.com/forum/index.php?topic=2612.0

btw, turning speed is much slower while running in Destiny 2,
that is designed by the game.

and if you feel shaky, adding some to "smoothness" might help.