Author Topic: I'm new with Reasnow S1  (Read 34179 times)

Boblee_sw

I'm new with Reasnow S1
« on: August 07, 2020, 01:39:09 PM »
hello, I got one  Reasnow S1. I was from xim apex but because they talked about reasnow so much I decided to change the adapter, but the problem I'm experiencing with reasnow s1 is that his hip seems to be in an imprecise and slow way, being that already I tested the dpi several times, and even then the hip remains strangely, I'm using the most recent update, and I noticed this strange shape in the hip's behavior, it seems to me that the ads always look better than he does, something like xim apex it is very good, I can pull my mouse efficiently to the side and I don't lose efficiency, at reasnow I already realized that I lose efficiency, I wish you could take a look and help me, because I changed the xim apex to use your product.

richard

• Global Moderator
Re: I'm new with Reasnow S1
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2020, 10:17:08 AM »
Hi Boblee:
Thanks for purchasing our product!
We will need the following details to help you:
1. your console and game
2. mouse DPI/CPI and USB report rate, mouse model and producer
3. settings in the game on console, such as sensitivity, dead zone, acceleration, aim assist, etc.
4. which config has been activated in ReaSnow S1?
your settings for HIP/ADS /HIP YX Ratio/HIP MIN/ADS YX Ratio/ADS MIN/curve in this config
5. ReaSnow S1 firmware and APP version

Boblee_sw

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2020, 10:15:22 AM »
the game I play and rainbow six. I did some testicles. with call of duty the sensi is fast, especially the hip and ads, since the rainbow six the hip is very strange heavy along with ads I tried various sensitivities and dpis as you explain, but it is very bad, I would very much like to ask for a help for you to give a look at rainbow six, it’s the game I play the most, I ask you to see this, because in the apex he the ads and p are very accurate hip at reasnow s1 the rainbow is very heavy.

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2020, 10:47:47 AM »
yes, we will look into this game again!
but can you provide some specific details of yours as listed above?

Boblee_sw

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2020, 06:00:40 AM »
I still haven't managed to stabilize a sensitivity to the game, so I asked them to update it for having hip and ads so heavy, and having a lot of instability. it seems that nothing changes, so i can't provide a specific number for you, and from what i saw on the forum many people would like an update to rainbow six. I'm a player who gets maximum rank, so in what they can do I will be very satisfied and happy.

Boblee_sw

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2020, 07:34:56 AM »
i just did a richard test. I picked up the app I selected a new profile but not Rainbow Six I selected the call off duty to see it is amazing that the profile of the call off dury in raimbow six the hip was very good, faster and mild only problem that the ads get bad on account of being the profile of another game so I deduced now that the problem is in the rainbow six profile, I would like you to change or improve the profile of raimbow six.

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2020, 01:08:17 PM »
thanks for the feedback,
will check and reply later.

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2020, 01:10:03 PM »
PS4 or Xbox One?

Boblee_sw

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2020, 11:27:15 PM »
Ps4

Boblee_sw

« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2020, 10:31:07 PM »
richard the rainbow six is ​​a game that i like a lot, and as i said i left the xim apex and came to reasnow because i felt that in reasnow i can have better performance, i ask you to analyze the hip and ads, with the information that said above, doing this update, I would be very pleased.

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2020, 05:57:33 PM »
working on it right now,
it's our pleasure to have your feedback!:)

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2020, 06:42:06 PM »
@Boblee_sw any special settings have you done in XIM Apex?

Boblee_sw

« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2020, 10:33:11 PM »
not richard, it was a simple configuration, but in the apex he had 3, 4 types of sensitivity help that would be off, defaut, common, slow. I used the common. the sensitized in the xim apex was 63.50 hip and ads, and the x, y was 1.50. more like I said above, you can fix the hip and our ads would be perfect. as I am a high performance player, I am here to adjust what I need to make reasnow much stronger in rainbow six.

Boblee_sw

« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2020, 05:06:35 AM »
another thing richard, when i had xim apex rainbow six also presented some problems, and as i have an experience with rainbow six, and i am not a new mouse and keyboard user i could help them to put an update almost on the edge of perfection, there they use the St the number of each update of each game, so they changed the st of the rainbow thanks to my help with them.

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2020, 04:54:04 PM »
just released a new preset Rainbow Six: Siege(Updated),
please give it a shot.

1. game settings:
Vertical Sensitivity = 100
Horizontal Sensitivity = 100
Left Stick Deadzone = 10
Right Stick Deadzone = 10
Controller Rotation = Updated  !!!!!
Aim Down Sights = 100

2. Mouse: 5000DPI/500~1000HZ

3. ReaSnow S1
default preset Rainbow Six: Siege(Updated)

Any feedback is welcomed!

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2020, 04:58:52 PM »
thanks for bring up your great idea of numbering the ST.
currently, we have a version control for our preset configs too.
but the configs' version info is only available for internal record and usage.
no users can see that.
Our target is to create something as simple as possible.
so would not expose too many numbers to end users.

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2020, 05:00:08 PM »
as for the recommendations for Apex Legends,
can you elaberate?

Boblee_sw

« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2020, 05:42:37 AM »
hello richard, come on i joined the new rainbow six profile, but even so it didn't change what i told you, i don't know if you got to testalo with another profile that is not rainbow six, i would like to change the hip and the ads, because in another profile for example not using Cod's profile on rainbow, it makes 360 degrees easy, and here on the profile of rainbow playing raimbow it does not, please check this. because this is a of the main problems

Boblee_sw

« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2020, 05:56:50 AM »
richard disregards this last post i'm doing some tests here i had written, but unintentionally pressed the button to post. i will give you the feedback as soon as i have an ok thanks in advance. very good to know that we are on the same side and see how efficient the company is.

Boblee_sw

« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2020, 06:24:29 AM »
richard also ask that if it is possible to make this update to the xbox because i have partners who said they are with this same problem as me. if it is possible to see for xbox i would also be grateful