Author Topic: Could you help me on this topic? it's about supporting some other games  (Read 3776 times)

RKeizer

eae bro i'm new here and sorry for the english (i'm using google translator) i bought the Reasnow S1 recently and only later i realized that it only supports some games and not for everyone as i thought 😅, i wonder if the support for CyberPunk2077  will arrive and if it would be possible to support a game called Obsidian's Grounded and the Rocket League, sorry if this is not the right forum for these discussions, I hope to answer, and in the case of information I bought to use keyboard and mouse.

RKeizer

Re: Could you help me on this topic? it's about supporting some other games
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2020, 04:19:56 AM »
eae bro i'm new here and sorry for the english (i'm using google translator) i bought the Reasnow S1 recently and only later i realized that it only supports some games and not for everyone as i thought 😅, i wonder if the support for CyberPunk2077  will arrive and if it would be possible to support a game called Obsidian's Grounded and the Rocket League, sorry if this is not the right forum for these discussions, I hope to answer, and in the case of information I bought to use keyboard and mouse.
link=topic=2976.msg8403#msg8403 date=1602188054]

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2020, 10:00:31 AM »
ok, will put Obsidian's Grounded,cyberpunk2077(pending),Rocket League in our working list:)

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2020, 10:25:33 AM »
are these games on Xbox One or PS4?

RKeizer

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2020, 03:31:02 AM »
Xbox One, and man I'm surprised because you guys really seem to care about your customers, very good, and sorry for the English Google translator lololol