Author Topic: Mouse&Keyboard not working anymore  (Read 3235 times)

Atte

Mouse&Keyboard not working anymore
« on: September 10, 2023, 11:23:38 PM »
So, at any point during the game the Reasnow just stops working randomly. The LED Indicator is Blue and it keeps beeping. My assumption was that it would be due to power so i switched out both mouse and keyboard. I was using both with RGB Lighting so i switched to some without any lights but it still happens.
Is there any known solution to this? Help would be much appreciated.

Austin

Re: Mouse&Keyboard not working anymore
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2023, 09:47:48 AM »
Record a video to show us your trouble, cause we need to see the phenomenon.
Please upload the video to YouTube or other file-sharing servers, and send us the link.

Atte

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2023, 09:01:11 PM »
https://streamable.com/ztbwzs

hope this was as intended

It doesnt look diffrent to when its working like this but as soon as the beeping start every peripheral stops working until i replug a few times
« Last Edit: September 12, 2023, 09:03:19 PM by Atte »

Atte

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2023, 11:08:33 PM »
Tried to find a fix for this today and i believe 1.: one of the USB ports started breaking and is not completly broken. It wont show any connected mouse or keyboard for more than a few seconds and 2.: I am now getting bluetooth chipset error messages.

I was hoping it would just be a little error somewhere that i could fix but it appears my machine is broken.

Austin

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2023, 09:59:21 AM »
The phenomenon in the video means "ESD or instantaneous high-load current". The solution is unplugging and replugging ReaSnow S1, maybe you need to replace the USB cable.