Author Topic: S1 not detected when connected to PC  (Read 4514 times)

Murph1974

S1 not detected when connected to PC
« on: January 04, 2021, 10:53:15 AM »
I upgraded the firmware, connected to the xbox one and tried playing GTA5.  It worked but wheel is way too sensitive and hard to control.

I then tried connecting the S1 to my PC and go into the 'white' icon mode to upgrade crosshair manager.  It stays as a flashing red and does not go into PC mode.  When I check 'devices' it does show as connected but when I try to download crosshair manager it states it is not connected.

I then tried doing same in repair mode and still does not detect it for crosshair. However, it would detect it if updating firmware.

Any ideas?  Using it on a xbox one with a Logitech g920 wheel.

Thanks!

richard

• Global Moderator
Re: S1 not detected when connected to PC
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2021, 12:20:26 PM »
if you have ReaSnow S1, please download and use our latest software from this page:
http://www.reasnow.com/forum/index.php?topic=2480.0

Flash Tool V5.4.7(Firmware Upgrade Tool)
ReaSnow Manager APP V1.3.6

And here is ReaSnow S1 Quick Guide video:
https://youtu.be/CFdJpR5Zj0A

and if these fail to help you,
please reply to this topic.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2021, 12:29:08 PM by richard »

Murph1974

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2021, 08:59:32 AM »
So the wheel is hooked up and I am seeing I need to use the app to edit config.  Problem - I have no idea what dead zone, feb and the other config topics do and can’t find the info. 

We turned down the vibration which helped her control the car in GTA.  Our problem is that she can turn the wheel 45 degrees and the car doesn’t change direction it isn’t responding well to turns.

How can I fix this?  Thanks!

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2021, 11:27:30 AM »
please add a config for NFS or Forza, which will let your wheel work in legacy mode and you can drive in GTA V.
and in legacy mode, the wheel angle on the screen will not be the same as the wheel in your hands.
btw, which wheel are you using?