Author Topic: Reasnow S1 Forza 7 on Xbox Series X - Vibration  (Read 4700 times)

DezaumNOS

Reasnow S1 Forza 7 on Xbox Series X - Vibration
« on: July 17, 2021, 05:48:18 AM »
Hello,

I've purchased the Reasnow S1 to use my G29 on my Xbox Series X.
I've got it update and all setup and it works fine, except for the vibration for Forza Motorsport 7.

I am currently using the Expert Mode and under the advanced option i can only find the Force Feedback control and there is no way to add the Vibration to the preset.

I've also tried using the Forza Motorsport 6 preset and the vibration works fine and can be controled under the advanced setting, however, the control is not as responsive and accurate as the Expert Mode.

I have some questions:
1- Is it possible to enable vibration on the Expert mode?
2- is there a way to make the Forza Motorsport 6 preset 100% acurate for Forza Motorsport 7?
OBS: When i mean the preset is not accurate, is because the steering wheel on the G29 has to be turned way, way more than it is displayed on the screen.
3- Is there a possibility to create a preset for Forza Motorsport 7 based on the Expert Mode, however, including vibration?

Thanks in advance.

richard

• Global Moderator
Re: Reasnow S1 Forza 7 on Xbox Series X - Vibration
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2021, 11:24:22 PM »
@DezaumNOS
1. the expert mode on XB consoles is just a beta one,
vibration has not been fulfilled in it. and it can be done easily in the near future.
2. and with Forza's configs, it will only work in legacy mode, your steering wheel will be turned into a controller to play racing games, that is why your G29 wheel is not synchronized with the wheel on screen.
3. that is not possible either.

and sorry that the support is not as good as what it is on PS4 and PS5,
it still needs some improvements later,
but we can't provide any specific schedule for you now.

please also check "Steering wheel" in this topic for more details:
http://www.reasnow.com/forum/index.php?topic=2612.0

DezaumNOS

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2021, 10:22:41 PM »
@richard

Thank you very much for your explanation, i am happy to know that your team is working to get the Expert Mode working as intended, i hope you can release this feature on the near future!

PS: I've also noticed Force Feedback also doesn't work on Expert Mode, i believe it is related to the same issue as the vibration i reported before.

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2021, 11:51:56 AM »
Thanks for all your supports and feedbacks too!
they help us to become better:)

DezaumNOS

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2021, 09:59:48 PM »
Hello @richard and all of the community.

It has been almost 4 month since we last spoken and i've reported the issue regarding vibration and Force Feedback using a G29 on Xbox (Most specifically, Xbox Series X).

I have been checking month after month for a final solution, but so far, the G29 works the same as before on my Xbox, so my question is:
Will Xbox Wheel support ever leave beta state?

This is very frustrating since i've purchased the Reasnow S1 exclusivelly for using my G29 on Xbox and it does not works with all functions, and the coolest one is Force Feedback.

I understand you have a backlog to work on, however, since it has passed sometime, can you update us on this situation? I am really eager to see my G29 working 100% on my Xbox.

And last but not least, for now, would you recommend switching my G29 for a G920? As far as i understand, G920 has full support on Reasnow while using on PS5, correct? Including Force Feedback and Vibration.

Thank you in advance!

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2021, 01:26:23 AM »
Sorry for the trouble while using ReaSnow product,
but since the release of our product, the steering wheel support for Xbox console is not a partial one,
and for now, we have no schedule and no resources to make it better even if we tried different solutions in the past days.

and if it can be managed, G920 will be recommended, for it can get full support on Xbox console,
and with ReaSnow S1, it can also get a decent gaming experience on PS4 or PS5.