Author Topic: Older Version Of Reasnow Crosshair  (Read 3305 times)

yzkiruski

Older Version Of Reasnow Crosshair
« on: July 31, 2021, 11:16:37 AM »
Hi Reasnow Team and Richard, I have been surfing this forum for the past few days and I suddenly noticed there's not so many configs and open topics about the outdated version of reasnow crosshair( not a S1) I bought it a long time ago and everything works fine and there are no complaints. SO just became interested in advanced settings like curve editor and macro manager and I am tormented by several questions:
Will, there be further updates to the old version with improvements to the settings, or is the current set of settings the maximum?
2. It feels like that there are no presets and no content for the old version of crosshair at all, I tried to find at least some kind of layout for the curve to import or for the macro manager for different multiplayer games like COD, BF , Apex , Anthem but I couldn't find any because I only found s1 topics and its seems like everybody using Reasnow R1 for editing their macro and curve. So my question is what's the difference in functionality between S1 and Reasnow Crosshair Older Version? Should i buy a new adapter only in order to play with less recoil? ???

P.S
Perhaps I could have missed the old topics about my version of the adapter, so if you find a couple of links where I can download community curves or official configs for the macros and curves for the games I listed I will be very grateful and I think all of the veterans of crosshair will be.

richard

• Global Moderator
Re: Older Version Of Reasnow Crosshair
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2021, 12:30:34 PM »
1. we will keep maintaining old Cross Hair's firmware,
that means if some errors or bugs are detected,
we will fix them as soon as possible.

but new features will only be added to ReaSnow S1.

2. for more details on using the curve feature of Cross Hair, please read the following manual:
http://www.reasnow.com/download/document/Optimizing%20Mouse%20Control.pdf

to use the anti-recoil feature, ReaSnow S1 is definitely recommended,
Cross Hair can't achieve the same anti-recoil control.