Author Topic: Scenarios specific macro & "boost" options in turning settings  (Read 2292 times)

footballlizard

Scenarios specific macro & "boost" options in turning settings
« on: February 23, 2022, 11:27:04 PM »
1. In one of the introduction video, it mention that you can set your macro to anti-recoil type such that it only get activated when you are ADS. Currently, i have three different Scenarios (HIP, ADS, and one for moving cursor in-game) and have a anti-recoil macro with trigger button being left mouse button. I was hoping that the macro only get activated when I am ADS. Instead, the macro is activated all the time and blocked left button in others scenario (I have left mouse button mapped to other button than RT). I am wondering if it is possible to add the support of scenarios specific macro or I am doing something wrong here.

2. Other M&K converter such as Xim Apex and Cronus have an option called "boost" under the turning speed sections. I found it useful and It would be great if Reasnow add a similar option as well. (I know min speed is kinda similar but still feel different to me)

richard

• Global Moderator
Re: Scenarios specific macro & "boost" options in turning settings
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2022, 12:40:04 PM »
1. anti-recoil(ADS) type macros will definitely work only when ADS scenario is being activated.
   please check your settings carefully.
   or you can send us(support@reasnow.com) your config, so we can test it here.
2. to get a similar feature, you can use our MIN speed or just boost the mouse curve

footballlizard

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2022, 04:52:17 PM »
I just sent the email. Please take a look at it. Thank you!

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2022, 11:57:09 AM »
thanks for providing your config and all the details!
we can confirm it's a bug introduced recently,
will fix it soon.
sorry for the trouble while using our product!