Author Topic: In hindsight, should Hal and Reps have picked up a Gibraltar player when Snipedo  (Read 3521 times)

Mathew98

This is not to say that Verhulst is not a bad player, in some respects he is better than Snipedown (and in some respects not as good), he was a great pickup, but would the optimal pickup for those two have been a Gibraltar player? Or would this have changed the team dynamic too much with too little time to prepare?

I can?t be the only one that feels Reps? potential is (greatly) hindered by having to play a large hitbox character, but I am not a pro nor do I have a direct line to Reps so I don?t know his exact opinion on having to play Gibby. But when I watch him play it feels like he would be so much better in a main slayer type role as opposed to a supporting role, it?s just an accident of history that he happened to end up with Hal and Albralelie and kind of got shoehorned into the support role. Now people consider him one of the best support players, but I still think his potential is untapped.

And if you are looking for Apex Coins & Pack, just go to USMMO.com and check it out!