Author Topic: Advanced macro control and aiming assistance  (Read 1663 times)

JhRamone

Advanced macro control and aiming assistance
« on: February 27, 2024, 07:27:47 PM »
Add the ability to invert macro control, for example, disable the macro at the moment when the button is pressed and switch it back on when the player released it. As well as self and help in aiming (system that constantly describes a circle with the sight with a given radius and pitch).

Such functionality will expand the possibilities of the user, will give the opportunity for more flexible customisation of macros.

I play APEX and there is such functionality as Jitter it conflicts with the help in aiming and thus does not allow you to use all the possibilities to the maximum. Adding inverted control in case of aiming assistance would solve this problem.

Austin

Re: Advanced macro control and aiming assistance
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2024, 10:54:57 AM »
If you mean aim assist, we've already added that function. You can find it at Edit Config-More.
If you don't mean that, please let us know the specific usage scenarios so that we can evaluate adding this feature!

JhRamone

« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2024, 05:07:48 AM »
I'm not talking about the aiming aid itself, but about the conditions for activating it. Now the aiming aid as well as any macro can be activated in several modes. This is a button hold, switch on switch off. I would like to see an inverted mode of holding. That is, when we hold the button nothing works, as soon as we release it starts working again.

Austin

« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2024, 10:43:38 AM »
When and where will you use this function?

JhRamone

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2024, 12:19:18 AM »
Playing APEX I would like to have help in aiming shooting from the hip, and in the aiming mode that would not be it

Austin

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2024, 11:04:47 AM »
thanks for sharing your ideas! It seems reasonable for us. but due to the busy schedule,  we can only add it to our product when our time can be spared.