Author Topic: Turn assist & smoothness update  (Read 2110 times)

ReaSnows1us3rr

Turn assist & smoothness update
« on: February 21, 2022, 07:06:00 AM »
Hi, can you please try to add a turn assist to the reasnow manager app? It's a bit harder to make a big turn with lower sensitivity. And maybe add the function to put 0.5 as a smoothness? 1 is a little too much for me and I can't put half numbers in. I just use 0 instead because it ends up messing up my aim

richard

• Global Moderator
Re: Turn assist & smoothness update
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2022, 02:52:33 PM »
1. you can create a macro to make a 180 turn easily,
    or enable a sub-profile(e.g. TBD1) to increase the sensitivity or change the mouse curve.
2. will assess the possibility to add decimals for smoothness.

ReaSnows1us3rr

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2022, 05:37:11 PM »
Hi, I know you can make a 180 macro. It works for me, thank you.
About the TDB1-3, how can I use high ads sensitivity (right click) and low firing sensitivity (left click)? This is a massive advantage for flicking and more accuracy while shooting. I tried to do this and it worked but it didn't work out properly, when I tried firing my gun, it ended up doing weird movements because of the change in sensitivity. Looking forward to your response

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2022, 11:14:36 AM »
if you need 2 sensitivities for HIP and ADS, just change the sensitivities in these 2 sub-profiles.
HIP sub-profile will always be the default one, when some other sub-profile exits, ReaSnow S1 will return to HIP automatically.
no need to return to this HIP sub-profile manually.