Author Topic: Bf5  (Read 5075 times)

ndovidovsky

Bf5
« on: March 28, 2022, 09:58:18 AM »
Greetings! On the day I bought a reasnow s1 very satisfied. Is it possible to get good settings for bf5? I would also like a macro for anti-recoil, thanks!

richard

• Global Moderator
Re: Bf5
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2022, 11:32:17 AM »
try the recommendations from jiiova:)
http://www.reasnow.com/forum/index.php?topic=3392.0

ndovidovsky

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2022, 07:09:34 PM »
16000 dpi is too fast i think) I would like to know about anti-recoil) I know where you can buy for money, but maybe you can help me)

Garais

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2022, 09:40:22 PM »
Hi!
High dpi is better for emulator to work more accurate, you just set lower sensitivity in reasnow settings.. like 0.2 i often use for games with 16000dpi...
For anti recoil i use trick that i make macro (standard, not -anti recoil macro)which is equal to ingame deadzone. It helps a lot and is universal for all guns and you still need to control recoil. When setting recoil make activation from left click, add triger - right - 100(otherwise macro will inter-fear with game config and your gun will not shoot) and add right stick X;Y 0;-20 Its possible to make setting for each gun so your gun is laser, and saving multiple macros for different guns under macro group and just select one depending gun you are rocking, but that`s too much for my taste...
You can try to play around with anti recoil macro, under 3 dots you can set up multipliers for mouse movements.. It`s super smart idea of it, it`s ment to compensate anti recoil macro so you can fallow targets with same feel... But for me it feels bit wierd, it needs couple extra settings in my opinion..
Those settings keep close to 1 like if downwards is working anti recoil macro then downwards multiplier would be 0.8 but upwards like 1.3
« Last Edit: March 28, 2022, 09:51:04 PM by Garais »

jiiova

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2022, 08:19:33 AM »
try the recommendations from jiiova:)
http://www.reasnow.com/forum/index.php?topic=3392.0

ReaSnow S1 need high dpi for better results it not a pc

ndovidovsky

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2022, 10:15:30 PM »
Можно проучить твой макрос на антиотдачу?₽ jiiova

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2022, 05:58:58 PM »
 ;) :o

Garais

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2022, 02:16:15 PM »
@Garais
I followed your tip yesterday and shortly afterwards was banned in BF4 on 2 servers. Your tip is worth its weight in gold  ;D
To many Kills  ;D
Thanks for good feedback ;) Nice that it works for you, but sad, that you got banned... I guess then better is to keep the way you need to control recoil, but ease it up... It`s not too hard for them to diagnose same input number whenever you start shooting... But if you will fight slightly by your self then it`s quite impossible for them to tell for sure that you have some anti recoil mod, cause data will variate...
I guess it can be part of learning, to reasnow team to add simulate analog behavior option for devices... (To randomly give out values between certain values, for anti-detection)

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2022, 04:35:21 PM »
@Garais
we did add simulated analog behavior to WASD