Author Topic: Macro recording and playback function  (Read 11895 times)

beshik

Macro recording and playback function
« on: September 22, 2022, 09:34:39 PM »
I wanted to suggest and ask the developers to add the function of recording macros and its further playback, looping so that it works without stopping. The most important thing is that in the process of recording Reasnow S1 perceives and records signals from the keyboard + mouse itself.
This feature will significantly reduce the writing of most macros, as well as write more complex macros.
I would also like to add that it would be nice if after recording it would be possible to change some parameters in macros, for example, time limits of points.

richard

• Global Moderator
Re: Macro recording and playback function
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2022, 11:49:52 AM »
can you elaborate on your request?
console, game, weapon, character, and why it's important to record it, not create and compose one.

beshik

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2022, 01:05:42 PM »
Yes, of course. In The Division 2, there is a pumping clock, a kind of character level. There is also a place for farming things skyscraper (The Summit), it is possible to quickly farm experience by killing all opponents on the floor, but it takes about 5-10 minutes, even considering that the character has already been pumped. So, the idea is to manually go through this floor once, while reasnow memorized all my movements, and then loop it, because the opponents there will always spawn in the same places. I agree that this is feasible with the help of the function that is provided now, but it's a very long time to write. Just imagine that you need to write a macro with a length of 10 minutes, where every timings and clicks are important. Therefore, I turned to you in the hope that this function can be added to Reasnow S1.

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2022, 03:21:04 PM »
thanks for providing all these details!
it will be forwarded to our R&D team for further assessment soon.