Author Topic: Reasnow S1 firmware+app+new featuers+wire function  (Read 13291 times)

bobacato

Reasnow S1 firmware+app+new featuers+wire function
« on: November 25, 2022, 09:00:15 PM »
Hello richard, i have reasnow s1 since october 2021 after 1000+ hrs playing with it, can i ask you to put a version without the step size and radius since i have found even if im not enabling them they still affect the aim, thanks in advance , im using firmware 5.4.22 & app version 1.4.6, i have tried all the new beta firmware and apps, but they suck at aim assist on apex legends, best one i had so far was firmware 5.5.6 and app version was 1.4.9 but right now i can't use them because i have updated my app "i wish i didn't" and it always say you dont have the latest firmware to let me access the app on ios which is so bad already for me, so i went back to use the old firmware 5.4.22 and app version 1.4.6. on android, + one more thing why when im using new wires i feel that aim is much better? does the data getting saved on wires? anyways, kindly please upload a version without the stepsize or radius feature :)))
« Last Edit: November 26, 2022, 11:42:22 PM by bobacato »

Ragnarok

Re: Reasnow S1 firmware+app+new featuers+wire function
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2022, 10:12:11 PM »
yes that is true,even if u diasable the new feature and let everything else the same,aim feels different.That is with all new updates and features,it's like they blend everything together and the new feature is a part off the aim mechanic and not a standalone feature.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2022, 10:14:00 PM by Ragnarok »

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2022, 11:14:18 AM »
i'm not sure about which beta firmware and app versions you are using,
but the new AA feature can be disabled easily in our APP. if you do not like it.
and there is a new aim stabilizer feature in new beta versions too, you can disable that to get the old aiming.

bobacato

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2022, 10:04:29 PM »
but the new AA feature can be disabled easily in our APP. if you do not like it.
and there is a new aim stabilizer feature in new beta versions too, you can disable that to get the old aiming.
it can't be disabled, i have tried it if i change values and no matter if there is hotkey for it or no, it still affect the aim, please i juse need a version without stepsize and radius feature :))))

bobacato

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2022, 11:28:35 PM »
can you please apply my request?

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2022, 10:03:15 AM »
no, this feature is useful for other users,
we can't remove it without solid proof.

can you tell us which firmware and app versions you are using?

bobacato

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2022, 10:02:15 PM »
im using latest version for android right now 1.5.8 firmware 5.6.16, if you want a solid proof you can test it out or make it at least with ON or OFF function

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2022, 12:48:13 PM »
please try our latest firmware(v5.6.32) and app(v1.5.9-20221028)
http://www.reasnow.com/forum/index.php?topic=3025.0

when there is no hotkey for this new AA feature, it's OFF.
you can set a big value for the radius, e.g. 50,
if it's activated, you will see your screen is moving around.

bobacato

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2022, 06:43:48 PM »
seems like you are not willing to help me, you just test on firing range i test these settings while i play the game there is huge difference between us in general even your recommended setting is so bad for apex legends to use in the game all your test are in firing range meanwhile in game there is huge difference no one can use your recommended settings for apex legends configS in the game, beside right now this feature really made things goes so bad , reasnow s1 used to be great but right now it's not stable at all, anyway since you are not going to help me with my request im going to buy ps4 controller so i can use it on the old firmwares and apps that i have since 2020, thanks for not even trying to help :"))))))

Ragnarok

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2022, 08:12:35 PM »
ReaSnow was great and is still great.İ like all the improvments.

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2022, 09:07:32 PM »
@bobacato
if we are not going to help you, why so many replies on this page?
but we need your full details to figure out what is your real trouble.
for many others are using the same firmware and app.

please restore S1 to factory default and install the recommended beta firmware and app as listed above.
tell us what your issue is.
and provide a video to show some solid proofs.

removing our new feature is not a way to improve,
it just covers the issue.

bobacato

« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2022, 01:24:38 AM »
mr richard i have told you before and im going to tell you again, im reasnow s1 user since 2021 i have more than 3000 hr playing with your device, i think that is a solid proof to trust my words, i have changed wires made factory reset changed settings changed dpi & firmware & mobile app ios & android tons of times, deleted configs created new configs , this feature beleive mee it affect the AIM sooo much even if im not putting hotkey for it, and YES the screen will not move but the aim will be affected with it, the aim shake left and right while shoting, it's not going straight to enemies at the end of r301 bullets and smg weapons and other weapons, this SHAKEEE is because the feautre, please add a on or off feature for it, or give me a firmware which you have added in october 2021 and apk file for it to use them on my PS5 controller because those old versions doesn't have the radius and step size feature+ aim is stable so much on them :)

bobacato

« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2022, 01:35:07 AM »
ReaSnow was great and is still great.İ like all the improvments.
if you are competing in predator lobbies or tournies you won't like the improvments at all :)

Ragnarok

« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2022, 09:33:09 AM »
yes i like all the improvements......predator lobbies hehehe more like cheater lobbies and yes unfortunately almost every night when playing.But i really understand u that why i stand with my first comment.But what u are just telling is not true at least for me and my friends.....like u saying (, this feature beleive mee it affect the AIM sooo much even if im not putting hotkey for it, and YES the screen will not move but the aim will be affected with it, the aim shake left and right while shoting).İ never saw any other S1 user complain about that.But more importantly the AA feature is not a left right going abuse AA script it makes circles so that can not be the reason.İf u have smoothing on close it,or if u have a too low deadzone with a low dpi make them higher.İt sounds like too low deadzone or too low dpi with to high app values...that are the only things that come to my mind.
And u are unfair and false by saying that Richard is not even trying to help.The ReaSnow Team helps always.

bobacato

« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2022, 10:04:53 AM »
bro,the problem is still not solved and no nothing wrong with my settings i have reached multiple predator in arena and battleroyal on pc , i know what im talking about it's not about deadzone or high sens dpi or app sens, it's about thiss certain feautre , i know richard is trying to help but it's not the kind of help that i want, i just want 2 things this feature to be removed or have on or off , or the old firmware of october 2021 and apk to use on android

Ragnarok

« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2022, 03:35:56 PM »
For real bro u can not await that a well used and working feature get removed for u or someone else.Just disable it(and no it isn't active if u disable it).
But i am with u that older firmwares should be able to use.Maybe u should asked for that in the beginning.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2022, 03:45:32 PM by Ragnarok »

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2022, 06:54:48 PM »
@bobacato
http://www.reasnow.com/download/ReaSnowApp/firmware/S1-FirmwareV5.4.37.bin
http://www.reasnow.com/download/ReaSnowApp/ReaSnow Manager V1.4.3-64bit.apk
hopefully this version will help you!

@Ragnarok
thanks for clarifying:)

bobacato

« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2022, 09:11:31 PM »
@bobacato

@Ragnarok
thanks, i just need the exe. firmware tool to put this bin inside, so it will work with the app

bobacato

« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2022, 09:25:22 PM »
@bobacato

@Ragnarok
kindly send the firmware.exe to use the extension bin on it, thanks in advance mr richard for your efforts with me :)

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2022, 03:20:40 PM »
you can use this firmware tool to update your S1 with the bin file above:
http://www.reasnow.com/download/ReaSnowApp/ReaSnowFirmwareTool-V2.1.9.exe