Author Topic: Former Xim User  (Read 5846 times)

GeNBinyamiN

Former Xim User
« on: December 04, 2022, 07:57:07 AM »
Hey my name is Gen from Texas USA and I'm curious my Xim Apex recently broke a few days ago and a friend referred me to the Reasnow. I have watched alot of videos from Youtube and the response time seems faster for first person shooters on the Reasnow also wondering what separates the Apex from Reasnow via features wise?

Cheers
Gen

oSerjiOo

Re: Former Xim User
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2022, 06:50:54 PM »
I have both xim and reasnow s1, for me they are the same in response and mouse behavior, but I chose s1 because the application interface is more understandable and simple for the average user, supports more keyboards and mice, there are macros, support for connecting rudders, and adequate support on this forum (thanks to Richard)

GeNBinyamiN

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2022, 10:52:40 PM »
Thanks for the quick response I have been browsing the forums and was curious I don?t see any section for premade user profiles and macros. I?ll be ordering one tomorrow, I like simple and to the point especially dealing with these adapters.

Cheers Gen

Ragnarok

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2022, 07:48:21 AM »
İ have both devices and use ReaSnow S1 cause of the macro feature.I and other users(that i know) who have both devices find xim slightly better in pure aiming.
Xim has the better hardware....u can test it easily.Run your settings on low dpi like 800 or so and u will see that xim is better in mouse movement and is more constantly at low dpis.İ am looking for the new xim mnk device that will have macros.Xim lacked behind with macros(only real solution for that was to buy titan 2 what isn't available more)....competition is great for us users.Recently i bought a cronus Zen for more macros but the delay is bad,with ReaSnow i have both mnk and macro without delay.ReaSnow S1 is a really great product,u will like it.

Willwas82

• XBox Series X, App: 1.6.18, Firmware: v5.6.152
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2022, 05:08:45 PM »
At least 4000 DPI is recommended for the S1 in the user manuals. I have the Xim Apex and the S1 and I have to say that the S1 feels a bit more responsive. The S1 is also more versatile in its application than the Xim. For example, it is much easier to assign buttons, even e.g. to reload the weapon button "R" and the "back thumb button" at the same time. With Xim, it's very cumbersome and doesn't always work. Aim is also easier to control with the S1, even without macros.