Author Topic: Crosshair first version not working on PS4 games with G27  (Read 15904 times)

thiago_emidio

Crosshair first version not working on PS4 games with G27
« on: January 18, 2023, 09:08:13 AM »
Hi Richard! Please help me Im about to sell all my G27 with Crosshair (first version) included because from sudden it stop working on the PS4. I updated Crosshair Manager to the latest version 1.73.75 and simply the things are not working, I tried then install the old version of the manager and the G27 continues not replying to the commands. I confirm that Im using original PS4 controller and cable and also tried to delete the games profiles and added again but with no success. Nor GT sport or Drive Club games are responsive to the G27 buttons. I am gonna try upload a video to demonstrate all the I said here.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=yVLYP_ULOpI&si=EnSIkaIECMiOmarE
« Last Edit: January 18, 2023, 09:12:30 AM by thiago_emidio »

richard

• Global Moderator
Re: Crosshair first version not working on PS4 games with G27
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2023, 01:29:19 PM »
thanks for the video and feedback, will test it and get back to you later.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2023, 01:31:31 PM by richard »

thiago_emidio

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2023, 11:50:18 PM »
1. Cross Hair Manager version: 1.73.75
2. Cross Hair hardware version: first version (2016)
3. When did you purchase this Cross Hair? October 2016
Does it ever work properly? Yes, but it takes some time that I did not tried because I moved to a new house and my cockpit was still packed. When unpackping everything and updating the Crosshair and the games they stopped working.
4. Which peripherals are connected to Cross Hair? please provide the specific model and producer: Logitech G27 and Playstation original controller.
5. which config has been activated in Cross Hair when you are facing this trouble? GT Sport.
6. a video to show us full details of your trouble. You can upload the video to youtube or some other file-sharing servers, and send us the link: https://youtube.com/watch?v=yVLYP_ULOpI&si=EnSIkaIECMiOmarE

Crosshair in my computer have not specific driver installed, it is recognized as "Device compatible with HID" and I dont know if this has any influence over the Crosshair anyways (Picture attached).
« Last Edit: January 21, 2023, 12:02:21 AM by thiago_emidio »

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2023, 12:41:12 PM »
we tested our G27+CrossHair(firmware v1.73.75) on PS4,
but everything works as expected.

can you send a video showing us your Cross Hair has been upgraded to v1.73.75 properly,
and a steering wheel config has been added.