Author Topic: S1 disconnects from Switch after a few minutes and beeps/flashes blue  (Read 3560 times)

OveRMinD

Has anyone had issues with it disconnecting and flashing blue light and beeping after about 5 minutes or so?  It works amazing in Splatoon 3 (when it's working), but it disconnects every so often, phone app says lost bluetooth connectivity to the unit, S1 flashes blue and beeps repeatedly forever (no 1, 2, 3, or 4 beep pattern), and keyboard/mouse lights turn off.  I have to unplug it from the Switch dock and replug it, then it works again for a while.  I have both sleep options turned off and wired pro controller on, with latest firmware as of 1/31/23.  White OLED Switch with included dock, all firmware for both Switch and dock updated.  S1 plugged into dock external side USB ports. Thoughts?  What am I doing wrong?

richard

• Global Moderator
Re: S1 disconnects from Switch after a few minutes and beeps/flashes blue
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2023, 06:20:37 PM »
Please answer the following questions as many as possible,
so we can provide better support for you.

1. ReaSnow S1 firmware version/ APP version
2. When did you purchase this ReaSnow S1?
Does it ever work properly?
3. Which peripherals are connected to ReaSnow S1? please provide the specific model and producer.
PS: All peripherals should be connected to ReaSnow S1 first, before connecting it to a game console.
4. a video to show us your trouble
please upload the video to youtube or other file-sharing servers, and send us the URL.

PS: do not turn on your SWITCH Pro controller or the joycons while using S1 on SWITCH.

OveRMinD

Re: S1 disconnects from Switch after a few minutes and beeps/flashes blue
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2023, 05:20:12 AM »
Thanks for the response.  I'll get all that info and video over as soon as I can.