Author Topic: G25 off-center Gran Turismo 7  (Read 9965 times)

CaduTavares5

G25 off-center Gran Turismo 7
« on: April 05, 2023, 04:47:15 AM »
Hi!! 8)
I've been using my Logitech G25 with the Cross Hair since GT Sport came out, and it always worked perfectly.
Now, in GT7, the wheel is always a little uncentered and, in fast moves like controlling an oversteer or turning rapidly the wheel, it becomes totally uncentered, like 40 to 60 degrees off-center. The only way to return it to normal position is desconnecting the Cross Hair, waiting 10sec, and connecting it again, something that is impossible to do during online races. Also, obviously, drifting became impossible to do.
I'm using the latest Cross Hair software and using "GT Sport" mode. Anyone knows how to fix it?? :(
« Last Edit: April 05, 2023, 04:54:27 AM by CaduTavares5 »

richard

• Global Moderator
Re: G25 off-center Gran Turismo 7
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2023, 11:34:59 AM »
do you have a similar issue with other racing games, such as GT sport, etc?

Mitch41

Re: G25 off-center Gran Turismo 7
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2023, 12:24:22 AM »
Hello everyone! Have you tried recalibrating your wheel in the game settings? This might help to recenter the steering wheel and prevent it from becoming off center during fast movements. Also, you can check if there are any firmware updates for your Cross Hair device, as this might also solve the problem. If these solutions don't work, you can try contacting the manufacturer's support team here for help. We wish you good luck!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2023, 11:51:26 PM by Mitch41 »