Author Topic: R6 MouseTrap (New Firmaware) Experience  (Read 11673 times)

Alphacass

R6 MouseTrap (New Firmaware) Experience
« on: April 18, 2023, 02:42:12 AM »
I used this new beta version for a good two hours, first of all I removed any input by playing several games with the controller, as soon as I connected the mouse and keyboard in a ranked game the mousetrap activated, after which I went into casual match always with reasnow plugged in and the mousetrap didn't activate, (the stick response on the app manager is there for 40ms), even in custom I haven't encountered problems with the mousetrap the same for deathmatch, after having done casual, custom and a deathmatch i tried again to do a ranked and the mousetrap didn't activate this time, after that i will try to play more games to see if it will activate and i will update the post, i share my experience to help you improve reasnow thanks for everything

greenalex7777

Re: R6 MouseTrap (New Firmaware) Experience
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2023, 06:31:52 AM »
But on the beta version page, the latest version is from March 28. Are you sure you're talking about the new beta?

Alphacass

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2023, 07:23:19 AM »
yes I saw the "new" icon on the Beta Version page and I downloaded the old firmware again I noticed it now that I've read the page sorry

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2023, 11:18:55 AM »
thanks for sharing!
All feedback and sharings are welcomed.
and we are working on this issue right now,
will provide a beta soon after our alpha test.

Glorybravesoul

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2023, 05:02:21 PM »
My experience:
I played rating yesterday and an alarm detection rise up.
After a two games in rating an alarm disappeared and i continued play without any issues)

Glorybravesoul

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2023, 02:29:28 AM »
As per latest today I played 4 games in rating without any detections (last beta 03.2023) after that appeared mousetrap but actually it didn?t work well (I was able to aim with small delay)

indicud

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2023, 03:50:43 AM »
thanks for sharing!
All feedback and sharings are welcomed.
and we are working on this issue right now,
will provide a beta soon after our alpha test.

Greetings Richard, if this firmware update is scheduled to come out a bit longer than anticipated will it be possible to get in on the alpha testing? Otherwise i'd love to know if you had a date in mind you believe the new beta firmware will be able to go live.

Best Regards, indicud

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2023, 09:22:29 PM »
the new firmware will be delayed a bit due to the current obstacle.
but we are testing it day and night, it's our first priority.

mxczn

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2023, 08:05:05 PM »
I believe that the time for development is not the biggest problem, just that it has been solved. We thank you for your work day and night!

cerep_rus

« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2023, 10:05:11 PM »
Richard. When we can expect new firmware?week or more?🤔

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2023, 04:23:14 PM »
Please try our latest beta firmware v5.6.107, which can be found here:
http://www.reasnow.com/forum/index.php?topic=3025.0

Some recommendations:
1. set USB report rate to 250hz in global settings in our APP
2. suspend your usage of macros temporarily
   while playing some games, such as R6, COD, Destiny 2

Any feedback is welcomed!

MobilkaXbox

« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2023, 04:21:18 AM »
After 3 games, the penalty was gone

nadie852

« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2023, 05:35:13 AM »
I played with firmware 5.6.107 to R6, to be honest I played with Norecoil, 3 games without a problem, the 4th game I noticed a minimal delay... the game ended and the curious thing is that it does NOT let me connect to the servers with any account, this was hard 45 min that does not allow me to connect. Ubisoft is apparently implementing something new, PS: I did not receive any notice, after it let me connect, everything NORMAL without delay and without notice?. curious!

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2023, 09:58:16 AM »
@nadie852  @MobilkaXbox
Thanks for the feedback!
In fact, anything you found, please send it to support@reasnow.com,
it will help us to follow the latest situation and avoid being followed by the Trap designer.

Alphacass

« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2023, 08:42:59 PM »
I played with firmware 5.6.107 to R6, to be honest I played with Norecoil, 3 games without a problem, the 4th game I noticed a minimal delay... the game ended and the curious thing is that it does NOT let me connect to the servers with any account, this was hard 45 min that does not allow me to connect. Ubisoft is apparently implementing something new, PS: I did not receive any notice, after it let me connect, everything NORMAL without delay and without notice?. curious!
yesterday for a good hour the Xbox servers didn't work well the groups couldn't be used and only some games were open, however today I will try the new Firmware version later I will write my experience even if I have already read that someone is detected after 3 games .

Tiktok Mooquit

« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2023, 11:59:25 PM »
I tested the new firmware for several games on R6, and I can say that it was a great job richard, I tested more than 10 games on my boost account and rarely in the preparation phase I felt an almost non-existent minimal delay, and after moving the mouse a few times it disappeared, it was not something that interfered but that naturally disappeared! I ran some tests on my main account and everything is going great, I tested it using macros like rapid fire and crounch spam (tbag) and I still passed and am passing unscathed!

kacarotossj

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2023, 01:42:27 AM »
pessoal realmente ta funcionando
jogo ta fluindo normal sem lag-sem detectar da ratoeira
pra quem esta com a desativada vai aqui a DICA PRA RESOLVER O PROBLEMA
MEU ADAPTADOR COMO INFORMEI ? O MODELO ANTIGO INCLUSIVE - MAS ESSA DICA TA SENDO USADO EM TODOS ADAPTADORES NEM PRECISA ATUALIZAR
MAXSHOOTER ENTRE OUTROS.

1 COISA VC VAI TER Q JOGAR NO CONTROLE PRA TIRAR A PENALIDADE ELA DEVE DESAPARECER PRIMEIRO - JOGA UMAS 4 MATA MATA E 3 CASUAL ELA VAI SUMIR.
2 - DEPOIS DISSO VC VAI CONECTAR SEU ADAPTADOR NO PC PRA ABRIR AS CONFIGURA??ES DELE E AUMENTAR A SENSI DELE 20 PRA CIMA VC ESCOLHE
DAI NO JOGO VC DEVE COLOCAR SENSIBILIDADE ABAIXO DO 50 DE PREFERENCIA ABAIXO DE 40 TANTO HORIZONTAL OU VERTICAL O DEADZONE DEIXA 5 DE CADA LADO - AS CONFIGS ADCIONAIS DO JOGO VC DESABILITA.
PODE CONFIAR VAI FUNCIONAR - MODERADORES VAO TER TEMPO DE SOBRA PRA REPARAR O ADAPTADOR NORMAL E S1 PRA FUNCIONAR SEM MEXER NISSO - DETALHE J? EXISTE UM ADAPTADOR NO EUA QUE NUNCA ? DETECTADO SEM PRECISAR MEXER EM NADA , ESSA CONFIG ? SO PROS NOSSOS APARELHOS
PODE CONFIAR VAI FUNCIONAR

MINHA EXPERIENCIA - JA JOGUEI 20 PARTIDAS POR COLOCA??O  N FUI DETECTADO #SEM LAGS # RAIBOW SIX SIEGE
MAIS INFORMA?OES ME CHAMEM NO ZAP EM QUALQUER DIFICULDADE PE?OA TODOS QUE N?O ESPALHEM ESSA INFORMA??O NO YOUTUBE ETC.. PARA N?O PREJUDICAR - POIS O PESSOAL DA UBSOFT TA DE OLHO PRA SABER COMO PESSOAL CONSEGUIU BURLAR O MASSETE DELES - NINGUEM ESTA POSTANDO ESSA INFORMA??O PRA DEIXAR ELES COM A PULGA ATRAS DA ORELHA - JAMAIS IRAO NOS PARAR 17981709190 ZAP

kacarotossj

« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2023, 07:17:37 PM »
PESSOAL BOM DIA, ANTERIORMENTE POSTEI AQUI SOBRE COMO BURLAR O MOUSE TRAP, VIM AQUI DAR UMA POSI??O DEFINITIVA SOBRE O MOUSE TRAP, E ACABEI DE CONCLUIR QUE REALMENTE A UBSOFIT ? INCOPETENTE MESMO, N?O CONSEGUE CORRIGIR OS PROBLEMAS DO JOGO QUE VEM DESDE DE O LAN?AMENTO DELE, E INVENTA ESSE MOUSE TRAP PRA TERMINAR DE ENTERRAR MESMO E MOSTRAR O QUANTO ELES S?O BURROS. O MEU M?TODO REALMENTE FUNCIONA, JA RECEBI LIGA??ES DE VARIAS PESSOAS PEDINDO ORIENTA??O AT? MESMO PRO S1, ? MUITO SIMPLES BURLAR, MAIS SIMPLES DO QUE IMAGINAVAMOS, QUEM QUISER SABER COMO FA?O MEU ZAP TA AQUI  17 98170-9190 - S? ME LIGAR QUE EU EXPLICO COMO FAZ, DIFERENTE DA GALERA QUE BAIXOU A ATUALIZA??O NO ADAPTADOR E N?O FUNCIONA DIREITO, SE FIZER O MEU METODO VAI JOGAR SEM PROBLEMAS SEM LAG OU BUG E DETEC??O