Author Topic: NDS Emulators  (Read 8709 times)

Thomasclore

NDS Emulators
« on: February 01, 2022, 07:33:38 PM »
Hello Everyone. First of all, I want to say that this is my first post in this forum. And I don't know this is the right place or not to post this. So, I am posting in the section "Off Topic". For the last couple of days, I was looking at some NDS emulators. I don't know much about this. Guys, can you help me with this? Any help will be appreciated.

richard

• Global Moderator
Re: NDS Emulators
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2022, 12:15:21 AM »
search the web with google, you will get lots of info on that.

Thomasclore

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2022, 04:11:04 PM »
Thanks for replying and the suggestions also. I did a Google search and found some solutions (like This). Can I follow the steps of the link mentioned there?

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2022, 11:02:39 PM »
yes, just try those apps, no harm will be done:)

lauryfriese

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2023, 11:31:43 AM »
Of course! I can provide some guidance on NDS emulators. NDS emulators are software programs that allow you to play Nintendo DS games on your computer or other devices. Here are a few popular NDS emulators along with some brief information about each:
1. DeSmuME: DeSmuME is a well-known and highly compatible NDS emulator. It offers a wide range of features, including save states, external controller support, and microphone emulation. DeSmuME is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
2. MelonDS: MelonDS is another popular emulator that aims for accuracy and performance. It supports features like save states, joystick support, and local multiplayer. MelonDS is compatible with Windows and Linux.
3. NO$GBA: NO$GBA is a versatile emulator that not only supports NDS games but also Game Boy Advance (GBA) games. It offers features such as save states, multiplayer, and cheat code support. NO$GBA runs on Windows.
4. RetroArch: RetroArch is a multi-platform emulator that supports a wide range of systems, including the NDS. It has a user-friendly interface and offers features like shaders, netplay, and gamepad support. RetroArch is available for Windows, Mac, Linux, and more.
When using NDS emulators, keep in mind that downloading or sharing copyrighted game ROMs (game files) without proper authorization is illegal. Make sure to have legal copies of the games you want to play. Candy Crush