Author Topic: Battlefield 2042 Mouse freezing  (Read 6066 times)

iMarkz___

Battlefield 2042 Mouse freezing
« on: August 12, 2023, 02:53:09 AM »
 Hi everybody.
There is a problem when moving the mouse slowly, sometimes the sight stops and if you continue to move the mouse further, the sight starts to move, this can be seen when you zoom in. In other words, when you see the enemy, you aim and zoom in and you need to bring the sight literally one centimeter, the sight simply does not want to move, this happens and if you just stand and look at the wall, the sky, the house, sometimes everything is fine, I have been on two different devices and the situation the same. Yesterday was still good. I noticed today after updating the firmware V5.6.124 and updating the application V1.6.9 (V1.6.9.0) and adding a new profile, BF2042 PS5, and deleting the old profile. I have not tried other games because I only play BF2042. Someone experiencing the same problems. Sorry for my bad English.

iMarkz___

Re: Battlefield 2042 Mouse freezing
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2023, 03:03:35 AM »
I would also like to add in zooming on enemy tracking or just for review, this also happens.

iMarkz___

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2023, 12:29:43 AM »
So, today I tried again in the hope that something just went wrong yesterday, but the problem remained and thinking what could be the problem with the mouse, game, profile, reasnow s1, I tried the cyberpunk 2077 profile, COD MW, BFV and there was no problem with the freezing of the mouse, I played several games on the BFV profile and everything was fine. Therefore, I conclude that the BF2042 profile is not configured / working correctly. I noticed that the profile that I had installed 3-4 months ago and that I downloaded yesterday has different hip shooting settings (I didn?t notice any more difference when comparing) the old had a sensitivity of 2.50 on the new 2.00 so I came to the conclusion that the profile was updated / adopted. Does anyone else have this problem or am I the only one. Developers or who is responsible for the profiles, please see the profile, everything is fine with him. If it's just me, I will continue to play on the profile from BFV and will sometimes install the profile from BF2042 and check if the problem is fixed or not. Sorry for my bad English.

Austin

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2023, 09:22:00 AM »
We will need the following details to help you:
1. your console and game
2. mouse DPI/CPI and USB report rate, mouse model, and producer
3. settings in the game on console, such as sensitivity, dead zone, acceleration, aim assist, etc. 
   it's better to restore all settings in game and change the settings as shown in our APP, and try it again with a default game config.
4. which config has been activated in ReaSnow S1?
your settings for HIP/ADS /HIP YX Ratio/HIP MIN/ADS YX Ratio/ADS MIN/curve in this config
5. ReaSnow S1 firmware and APP version
6. a video to show us your trouble
please upload the video to youtube or other file-sharing servers, and send us the link.

iMarkz___

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2023, 12:49:54 AM »
Hello, thanks for answering
1.PS5 BF2042
2. 5000 DPI/500hz Logitech G102 in applications also installed 500hz
3. default settings, except zoom sensitivity coefficient as I change depending on my mood and well-being, it can be 0 instead of 133 or 50,100,121 the rest of the settings are edited as suggested by the profile
4. BF2042 PS5 and tried PS4 profile version. The settings that are set in the profile by default, I only change the interaction and movement settings
5. V5.6.124 application version V1.6.9 (V1.6.9.0)
The problem is that if you press ADS and start moving the mouse without stopping, the first 1-5 cm are not registered, and after passing 5 cm the mouse works correctly and this happens every time, and this happens both horizontally and vertically, it feels like as if there is a circle of the dead zone in the profile itself, while if you use the profile from the game BF5 to adjust the sensitivity of HIP/ADS and X/Y as in BF2042, then this problem does not exist.

Austin

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2023, 10:24:34 AM »
We updated BF2042 config few month ago, please delete and re-add the config.
Also, some in-game settings has changed, please use the latest in-game settings.

iMarkz___

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2023, 03:11:45 PM »
Before the update, the BF2042 profile worked fine, updated the firmware and updated the applications, added the BF2042 profile, and saw that it had different settings, played on the new one without deleting the old one, and played on the old one, and it seemed to me at first glance at the training ground (this is the place where they don?t move the AI) that the new one is more convenient, I deleted the old one and left only the new one, went into the multiplayer and when I realized that the new profile does not work correctly, namely in ADS 1-3 cm circle of the dead zone, which makes the game unplayable, perhaps in HIP there is this problem, but it is not noticeable. At the same time, the profile from BF5 does not have this problem.

Austin

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2023, 09:34:52 AM »
a video to show us your trouble
please upload the video to youtube or other file-sharing servers, and send us the link

Middori

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2023, 04:28:41 AM »
Before the update, the BF2042 profile worked fine, updated the firmware and updated the applications, added the BF2042 profile, and saw that it had different settings, played on the new one without deleting the old one, and played on the old one, and it seemed to me at first glance at the training ground (this is the place where they don?t move the AI) that the new one is more convenient, I deleted the old one and left only the new one, went into the multiplayer and when I realized that the new profile does not work correctly, namely in ADS 1-3 cm circle of the dead zone, which makes the game unplayable, perhaps in HIP there is this problem, but it is not noticeable. At the same time, the profile from BF5 does not have this problem.

Dide you find the solution ? I have th? same

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2023, 09:45:34 PM »
will check it next Monday and get back to you later.

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2023, 09:49:22 PM »
@Middori
try restoring all settings in your bf2042 to default,
and then make some changes as instructed in our APP while adding a bf2042 config.

iMarkz___

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2023, 11:27:26 PM »

no, I use a profile from bf5

iMarkz___

« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2023, 03:47:24 PM »

I found a solution to the BF2042 profile problem by reducing the dead zone of the right stick from 13 to 5, but if I change it back to the default 13, the problem returns. Here is a video from another forum thread https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuzHLqfgB4I&ab_channel=RichardSnowden