Author Topic: ReaSnow S1 and Besavior Controller Incompatibility  (Read 3570 times)

Musa06

ReaSnow S1 and Besavior Controller Incompatibility
« on: August 29, 2023, 04:35:45 AM »
Hello,

I'm having an issue with incompatibility between my ReaSnow S1 and Besavior controller.

I am facing an incompatibility issue when attempting to use my ReaSnow S1 accessory with a Besavior controller. The two devices do not seem to recognize or function properly together. Please advise if there is a known firmware version that is compatible for both the ReaSnow S1 and Besavior controller to resolve this problem.

Austin

Re: ReaSnow S1 and Besavior Controller Incompatibility
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2023, 09:09:51 AM »
Could you tell us exact issue is?
And did you connect besavior and S1 by besavior team's recommended method?
« Last Edit: August 29, 2023, 09:12:38 AM by Austin »

Musa06

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2023, 12:48:10 AM »
Thank you so much for your time and assistance. I greatly appreciate your support.

The exact issue is that when I connect the S1 to the Besavior, it seems to be searching for a connection but unable to establish one and then turns off. I am certain I have followed all the steps and guidance for connecting the two devices properly. I have also tried multiple firmware updates for both devices. Additionally, when I try a different accessory like the Zen instead of the S1, it works smoothly with the Besavior. So it appears to be an incompatibility issue specifically between the S1 and Besavior, even when following recommended connection methods and updates. The S1 is not able to maintain a stable connection to the Besavior before losing connectivity and powering off. Please advise if there are any other troubleshooting steps I could try or if a firmware compatibility update is needed to resolve this issue.

https://youtu.be/kGehX3Qql4A

Austin

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2023, 12:26:43 PM »
1.Use the usb cable which you connect s1 and besavior to connect pc and s1. See whether firmware update tool work normally. Then try to update the firmware.
2.When you use s1, connect s1 and besavior first, then startup.

Musa06

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2023, 05:13:18 AM »
Thank you for the useful tips to fix the problem with my device. Your instructions were clear and worked well. I am grateful for your time and knowledge. 

Austin

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2023, 09:57:27 AM »
You're welcome.