Author Topic: 8bitdo pro controller  (Read 3479 times)

Zeroleloushe

8bitdo pro controller
« on: September 01, 2023, 08:34:10 PM »
Good afternoon, I understand that this controller is not listed in the list of supported ones, but I will still ask: when connecting the controller via a usb adapter (2.4 Hz), there is a strangeness. If I turn on the controller when reasnow s1 and the console are already working, it is plugged in but does not respond to clicks, or reacts but with strong brakes, but if you first turn on the gamepad and then turn on reasnow s1 so that the gamepad connects immediately, then it works perfectly. To get used to rebooting reasnow s1 every time to use the gamepad

Austin

Re: 8bitdo pro controller
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2023, 09:43:52 AM »
Which version's firmware do you use?

Zeroleloushe

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2023, 06:37:46 PM »
The firmware version is V5.6.134, but I tried on previous versions the situation is the same, if you first turn on the gamepad And then turn on reasnow s1 , Then everything connects and works, but if you turn off the gamepad and connect this one, then it stops responding to pressing (sometimes it can work, but with a strong delay of 2-3 seconds(we are talking about connecting via usb 2.4Hz)

Zeroleloushe

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2023, 06:45:29 PM »
I will add that I tested it with a Gamepad flydigi apex 3, Everything was the same usb adaptor 2.4 connected to Connected to reasnow s1 the gamepad connects to it but does not respond to pressing, in the application on the phone you can see that there is no reaction and also if you first turn on the gamepad, and then reasnow s1, So that he connects to the 2.4 adapter for now reasnow s1 turns on everything works fine

Austin

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2023, 10:16:48 AM »
1.If you need to use a controller, here's the hardware support list: http://www.reasnow.com/forum/index.php?topic=27.0
We have tested compatibility that controller in the list with S1
2.Two controllers you mentioned, will assess them carefully and fully for future improvements.

Zeroleloushe

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2023, 05:24:23 PM »
Thank you very much, I'll be waiting. For information: flydigi apex 3 works with a 2.4 Hz receiver, but only in d- input, in mode x-inpun doesn't work and it's weird)