Poll

Make able to disable SAB

SAB 20
1 (25%)
SAB OFF
3 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: September 30, 2023, 02:24:39 AM

Author Topic: Upgrade request for S1 movements  (Read 37104 times)

Narke87

Upgrade request for S1 movements
« on: September 19, 2023, 07:26:26 PM »
On xim apex on many games peoples are using sprint boost and sub config which allows to have super sensitive left stick while sprinting and normal when on ads would it be possible to add it to reasnow S1 upcoming update? SAB needs to be able turn off on left stick. This let them to move super fast to left right on some games makes superior strafe this upgrade would be very appreciated for many of reasnow S1 users i believealso this would make reasnow S1 on top of any xim product for sure

sorry i might needed to post this into ideas and suggestions but hopefully it will be noticed here
« Last Edit: September 20, 2023, 02:28:02 AM by Narke87 »

Austin

Re: Upgrade request for S1 movements
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2023, 09:41:40 AM »
Thanks for the suggestion!
we will assess it carefully and fully for future improvements.

Narke87

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2023, 08:56:48 PM »
Would be nice to know if it atleast considering to be added to upcoming updates or is thos features not considered as usefull enough to be added? Thanks in advance

Austin

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2023, 10:13:38 AM »
Thanks for the suggestion! It would help us to improve our product.
1. Could you share with us some URLs about "On xim apex on many games peoples are using sprint boost and sub config which allows super sensitive left stick while sprinting and normal when on ads"? We need more info about that feature.
2. ReaSnow S1 has a built-in SAB future, it works automatically. If you want to adjust it, go to config edit-more-Stick Response time in our app, and change the value. Setting the value into 20ms, and the effect almost like the SAB feature turns off.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2023, 03:28:08 PM by Austin »

Narke87

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2023, 01:38:33 AM »
Almost like sab off is not same as when its off for that to work as i understands needs to be able turn off SAB completely they also using sense boost for left stick so they could turn left and right very fast i can share video how it looks in email they using for many other games and this strafe or parachute moves looks very nice so when they hold shift they switch to sprint sub config and it turns sab off and moves right left very fast also whe hold W and press A it turns off W and press A only and when hold W and A and press D it press D only maybe some tohers can explain bettser who knows how exactly how it works but from what i heard SAB off completely and sense boost lets them to move like this
« Last Edit: September 27, 2023, 01:44:45 AM by Narke87 »

Superbot94

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2023, 02:31:04 PM »
Hello to everyone, I'm here to try to explain, I used both xim apex and reasnows1, I notice a big difference with the LS moovment.
On xim apex u can disable completely the SAB feature and u have a better response on the moovment, is like is not smoothed, when u want to turn fast is immediately ready to turn, with the snow (also putting the value of 20 where someone here tell to put) the moovment is too much smoothed, depends to game I know but can be great is someone can fix this thing and put the possibility to disable the SAB feature.
Is really personal I know but for example on games like the division 2 have sab off on the ls is really helpfully bc the moovment and the strafe become faster and super direct when someone want to strafe, on FPS game is cool have the SAB feature.
But yes can be really helpfully can decide to turn it off or not.
If someone can help us we re really greatful.
Thx for the attention

Austin

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2023, 03:31:58 PM »
@Superbot94 @Narke87
We got that. Will fix it in a future update.

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2023, 03:34:25 PM »
Thanks for the explanation!
will provide a way to disable SAB fully in the future update.
e.g. when this Response time=0.

Superbot94

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2023, 05:00:46 PM »
@Austin @Richard thx a lot for the fast answer I think can be nice if u can to put properly the option to disable or enable and put value on the SAB feature, like I said before it depends from games to games and the feeling is personal but thx a lot.
On FPS game is very nice the SAB feature also for the R stick BC the feeling is awesome.
I think the snow is a level up compared to the xim.
I'm waiting for the PS5 update or the release of the adapter for PS5 in my country 💪🏻

Narke87

« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2023, 04:05:12 AM »
Nice @Austin @richard u the best thank u so much this device and community is the best i have no regrets that i brought reasnow instead of xim, mouse aim is superb easy to adjust works perfect once u get know how to make settings right as i said before i love this device

Narke87

« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2023, 04:09:22 AM »
Also as @Superbot94 said it would be good to choose SAB on each stick separately, like  LS off, RS on

Superbot94

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2023, 01:18:46 AM »
Hi to everyone
There is some news on the update for the SAB feature maybe?
Thx to all

Austin

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2023, 02:24:20 PM »
We're working on it. Will release it in the next version update.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2023, 04:41:00 PM by richard »

Narke87

« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2023, 01:19:58 AM »
When approximately this update will be released? Now Division 2 game after update is much harder to control mouse its more inconsistent and when shooting move to left its easy but to right when doing small move it not moves and if moving faster it jumps slightly then moves not sure if its game updates fault but before was all good and now feels like Aim assist not works so well its much harder to hit target. I set pretty good close to perfect anti recoil and it shoot alright but after update when shoot to head it moves to left and its hard to keep it on the target as moving to righ is not working well

Austin

« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2023, 10:06:20 AM »
This feature has been developed and will be released in the next version update.

Narke87

« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2023, 05:18:16 AM »
It was my settings which make anti recoil work incorrect i had aim assist macros which makes circle so on top of reasnow aim assist settings had aim assist macro and probably they conflicts thats why anti recoil was so hard to set perfect it was going either to left either to right now when i disabled that macros anti recoil works perfect and its was very easy to set it up for 5 weapons took me less then 10min to reconfigure it🙂👍

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2023, 12:27:08 PM »
Hello,

SAB OFF has been added, please try our new versions here:
Firmware:
http://www.reasnow.com/download/ReaSnowApp/firmware/S1-FirmwareV5.6.140.bin
APP:(Android)
http://www.reasnow.com/download/ReaSnowApp/ReaSnow%20Manager%20V1.6.15-64bit-20231020.apk

Any feedback is welcomed!

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2023, 02:20:10 PM »
by the way, to get more AA and better aiming,
please try   
More->Aim Stabilizer->Mode 2=40-80
Synchronization=20-50
in the latest updates.

Narke87

« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2023, 11:20:40 PM »
Nice thanks im away for a few days but ill testing it as soon as ill back home and give a feedback
thanks for tips btw ill test it With more stabilise and synchronise i was using 20-25 anyways ill test it as soon as ill back home

iMarkz___

« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2023, 03:18:07 AM »

Synchronization=20-50

Hello. Tell me what this function is? What does it do, and where can I find it?