Author Topic: Urgent Notification! PS5 compatibility!Do not upgrade your PS5 if possible!  (Read 20912 times)

mhancer

Hello,
Any progress?

Macetando89

connect the headphones to the cell phone itself. I do this and I can even do parties on the PS5.

mctawishttv

Last question
"I connected to the phone, but which mode should I select in the application?" Mode ps4 / d1 ps5 / xbox / auto .  Which one? "After connecting the phone, I received sound, but I can't move in the game."

Macetando89

Last question
"I connected to the phone, but which mode should I select in the application?" Mode ps4 / d1 ps5 / xbox / auto .  Which one? "After connecting the phone, I received sound, but I can't move in the game."

I'm in auto mode. I wanted to ask developers to leave here at least weekly some information for their customers on how new updates are being handled. thanks.

Bronson080

Вы просто конченые,таких разрабов поискать, обосрались и молчите, люди напокупади вашего говна, а вы по кустам рассосались

Ha3ou21

И когда починят эту хрень? Только купил и такая проблема

mhancer

D1 is now garbage :)

Macetando89

Dear developers, considering the time that has passed and so far no resolution, should we assume that the D1 device is no longer useful? at least give your customers a simple explanation as to whether there is a predicted solution or not

korintc

aint no way, developers silence 3 months, never buy any device in the future

Austin

We did have some technical issues. ReaSnow and competitors with the same type of product had the same issues. We look forward to the day when this issue can be resolved, but this will need to be done at the technical source and may take a longer time.

Macetando89

We did have some technical issues. ReaSnow and competitors with the same type of product had the same issues. We look forward to the day when this issue can be resolved, but this will need to be done at the technical source and may take a longer time.

So why don't you guys focus and make the s1 more accessible on Android phones. To have a better interaction with the reasnow configuration app plugged directly into the cell phone's USB, making it more efficient in terms of battery consumption, and other adaptation facilities with remote play, thank you....