Author Topic: Reasnow S1 not working together with Beloader pro  (Read 1202 times)

vladislav

Reasnow S1 not working together with Beloader pro
« on: April 28, 2024, 04:45:02 PM »
My Reasnow S1 not working together with Beloader pro.
Beloader pro works well alone, it connects successfully to my PS5, green light is on, and I can play games with my Dualsense through bluetooth on beloader.
Reasnow S1 also works well alone, I can connect to my Macbook and play through Remote play, macros works, all works. But when I connect reasnow to beloader, reasnow has RGB cycle and led stop lightning and beloader also stop working, connection is cutting off.
I tried power beloader with external adapter 5V3A, also happens the same thing. Tried different cables and no difference.
Reasnow S1 has the latest firmware at this time (v5.6.152). Beloader pro also has the lastest firmware (20230310.1200).

I recorded video with this problem https://youtu.be/tS1sl3JUbm8

Austin

Re: Reasnow S1 not working together with Beloader pro
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2024, 09:58:32 AM »
"and I can play games with my Dualsense through bluetooth on beloader"
Did you try to connect Beloader Pro to Dualsense by USB wire? Will they work properly?
« Last Edit: April 29, 2024, 10:00:40 AM by Austin »

vladislav

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2024, 02:27:31 PM »
Did you try to connect Beloader Pro to Dualsense by USB wire? Will they work properly?

Yes, I've tried, Dualsense not working trough USB wire on beloader, only bluetooth.

Austin

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2024, 02:31:43 PM »
I see. That means there's something wrong with your Beloader Pro's USB port. And that's why your S1 can't work together with your Beloader Pro.

vladislav

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2024, 08:17:30 PM »
That means there's something wrong with your Beloader Pro's USB port.

I went to my friend to check USB port on my beloader. My friend has beloader pro and cronus zen. My beloader pro works perfect with his cronus zen, and his beloader pro not working with my reasnow s1.

Hiroyuki

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2024, 09:29:16 AM »
Please try the following steps
http://www.reasnow.com/forum/index.php?topic=3995.0

1.Connect BeroderPro to the LAN cable and USB power supply (upper left). The USB can be connected to the back port of the PS5 or directly powered from a smartphone charger, for example.
2.Press the bottom left button on BeroderPro to confirm remote connection (BeroderPro LED lights up green).
3.With this state, connect Reasnow to BeroderPro (it is essential to connect the genuine controller of the PS5 to Reasnow).
4.If the connection fails, the LED on Reasnow will blink green and red, and the connection on BeroderPro will also be cut off. In this case, unplug the cable and start over from step 2.
5.Check that both Reasnow and BeroderPro are connected and their LEDs are lit green.
6.Finally, connect the headset to BeroderPro.
7.Connect the BeroderPro audio USB (upper right) to the front port of the PS5. If a loud announcement in Chinese is played when connected, the connection is successful.

However, if steps 6 and 7 are done in the wrong order, the volume may be too low or there may be severe noise on the microphone. Also, steps 2 and 3 may need to be repeated several times, but once the connection is successful, it will be stable.

vladislav

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2024, 09:38:47 PM »
Please try the following steps
http://www.reasnow.com/forum/index.php?topic=3995.0

I saw this post, and tried this step's before writing post. All this steps in my video. Nothing helps. I can record video again step by step.

Austin

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2024, 09:58:41 AM »
We did a test. Plug the DS controller into Beloader Pro's USB port, and set it up. The controller works properly. If replace DS controller with S1, S1 works properly, too.
S1 FW version: 5.6.152 Beloader Pro FW version: 0000202303031745