Author Topic: Steering Wheel GTAV XboX Series X  (Read 1551 times)

Malnax1984

Steering Wheel GTAV XboX Series X
« on: January 22, 2024, 12:54:49 AM »
Hi Guys and thank you in advance for your feedback. I try to explain my problem in order to know if the Reasnow S1 could solve it. I have an XboX Series X with installed GTAV and to the Xbox is connected a steering wheel thrustmaster T128. Reading on web many person say that GTAV doesn't work with Steering wheel on XboX Series X but only on PS5 and PC (probably with mods). The main problem is that T128 is not recognized by GTAV (On the screen compare the message: "Try to connect another controller"). Can the Reasnow S1 "bypass" this problem is order to avoid this error message? Thank you in advance and have a good evening.

Austin

Re: Steering Wheel GTAV XboX Series X
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2024, 09:52:42 AM »
First, we don't support the steering wheel you're using. You can use one on the list: http://www.reasnow.com/forum/index.php?topic=27.0

Malnax1984

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2024, 10:21:42 PM »
Thank you for your answer. I replaced T128 with Logitech G923. I submit again my question. If I connect Reasnow S1 to my XboX Series X can I use the Logitech G923 on GTA V? Thank you

Austin

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2024, 10:43:29 AM »
If you're using the PlayStation version of G923, you can use that on ReaSnow S1 for playing GTAV on XSX.