Author Topic: Reasnow S1 team  (Read 4648 times)

bobacato

Reasnow S1 team
« on: October 24, 2023, 07:08:08 PM »
the latest beta updaate, made me beleive that reasnow s1 is the best converter in the market <3 hope to develope that Synchroization feature to make it more better, and if can let it be a single option without mixing it with aim stablizer and once again this sab off made the left stick and movement in apex legends waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better !!!
thanks guys and i hope the xim users keep sends more feedback cuz holy ! they knows alot about the converter things

Austin

Re: Reasnow S1 team
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2023, 11:23:40 AM »
The synchronization feature is a part of aim stabilizer, so it can't be a single option.

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2023, 02:50:02 PM »
please give the new features some more shots,
and provide your specific feedback.
we'd love the improve our products with your support:)

iMarkz___

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2023, 07:12:51 AM »
The synchronization feature is a part of aim stabilizer, so it can't be a single option.

Hello, it is very good that you are adding new features and thank you for that. In fact, if possible, I would like to see a guide for each function: why it is, what it does, how it works, what it affects, what additional settings it will work even better with, where it can be found, to enable/disable/configure and so the guide was pinned to the home page and updated whenever possible with new features. Not everyone uses XIM and not everyone knows what certain functions do. As an example, recently topics have appeared on the forum about adding/removing some SAB, but what this function does is not clear. Or adding the Synchronization function, what it does is also not clear.

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2023, 02:32:49 PM »
Thanks for the feedback!
your request is a reasonable one,
we will definitely create more documents and videos to clarify our features and updates.

BY THE WAY, some new features are being tested,
so the explanations will only be published unless these features are added to our stable versions.