Author Topic: Beloader Pro PS5  (Read 4716 times)

Scoutxx3

Beloader Pro PS5
« on: April 14, 2023, 03:52:56 AM »
Can someone tell me on how to connect ReaSnow S1 to Beloader Pro?
I?m using ps5 controller, Rival 650 Steelseries wireless mouse, and Ducky One Two Mecha Mini. My issue is that it blinks a bunch of colors and beeps and eventually turns off. I also upgraded all its firmware to the latest but still does it.

Hiroyuki

Re: Beloader Pro PS5
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2023, 09:56:21 AM »
1.Connect BeroderPro to the LAN cable and USB power supply (upper left). The USB can be connected to the back port of the PS5 or directly powered from a smartphone charger, for example.
2.Press the bottom left button on BeroderPro to confirm remote connection (BeroderPro LED lights up green).
3.With this state, connect Reasnow to BeroderPro (it is essential to connect the genuine controller of the PS5 to Reasnow).
4.If the connection fails, the LED on Reasnow will blink green and red, and the connection on BeroderPro will also be cut off. In this case, unplug the cable and start over from step 2.
5.Check that both Reasnow and BeroderPro are connected and their LEDs are lit green.
6.Finally, connect the headset to BeroderPro.
7.Connect the BeroderPro audio USB (upper right) to the front port of the PS5. If a loud announcement in Chinese is played when connected, the connection is successful.

However, if steps 6 and 7 are done in the wrong order, the volume may be too low or there may be severe noise on the microphone. Also, steps 2 and 3 may need to be repeated several times, but once the connection is successful, it will be stable.

Tchoui

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2023, 11:42:36 PM »
I'am having some issues to. I have a Beloader Pro conected to Ps5 with remote play as the manual says, when i connect the S1 it blinks Blue/Gren/Red. Both are updated. A few minutes ago i was abble no connect the keyboard and try MW2 but now it doesnt connect. HELP!

Tchoui

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2023, 11:49:26 PM »
Connecting a Ps5 controler to the S1 resolve the problem!!!! Working with mouse + keyboard on MW2. Just need to adjust the keys and the mouse!

Acdcs

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2024, 01:04:53 AM »
Hello, I connected everything, it works very well, except PlayStation 5 does not read the mouse, the mouse does not work, it sees the mouse as a keyboard, please help, the keyboard works very well, there is no problem, but the mouse does not work.

Austin

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2024, 03:46:54 PM »
We will need the following details to help you:
1. your console and game
2. mouse DPI/CPI and USB report rate, mouse model, and producer
3. settings in the game on console, such as sensitivity, dead zone, acceleration, aim assist, etc. 
   it's better to restore all settings in game and change the settings as shown in our APP, and try it again with a default game config.
4. which config has been activated in ReaSnow S1?
your settings for HIP/ADS /HIP YX Ratio/HIP MIN/ADS YX Ratio/ADS MIN/curve in this config
5. ReaSnow S1 firmware and APP version
6. a video to show us your trouble
please upload the video to youtube or other file-sharing servers, and send us the link.