Author Topic: Reasnow S1 not working together with Beloader pro  (Read 193 times)

vladislav

Reasnow S1 not working together with Beloader pro
« on: April 28, 2024, 04:45:02 PM »
My Reasnow S1 not working together with Beloader pro.
Beloader pro works well alone, it connects successfully to my PS5, green light is on, and I can play games with my Dualsense through bluetooth on beloader.
Reasnow S1 also works well alone, I can connect to my Macbook and play through Remote play, macros works, all works. But when I connect reasnow to beloader, reasnow has RGB cycle and led stop lightning and beloader also stop working, connection is cutting off.
I tried power beloader with external adapter 5V3A, also happens the same thing. Tried different cables and no difference.
Reasnow S1 has the latest firmware at this time (v5.6.152). Beloader pro also has the lastest firmware (20230310.1200).

I recorded video with this problem https://youtu.be/tS1sl3JUbm8

Austin

Re: Reasnow S1 not working together with Beloader pro
« Reply #1 on: Today at 09:58:32 AM »
"and I can play games with my Dualsense through bluetooth on beloader"
Did you try to connect Beloader Pro to Dualsense by USB wire? Will they work properly?
« Last Edit: Today at 10:00:40 AM by Austin »

vladislav

« Reply #2 on: Today at 02:27:31 PM »
Did you try to connect Beloader Pro to Dualsense by USB wire? Will they work properly?

Yes, I've tried, Dualsense not working trough USB wire on beloader, only bluetooth.

Austin

« Reply #3 on: Today at 02:31:43 PM »
I see. That means there's something wrong with your Beloader Pro's USB port. And that's why your S1 can't work together with your Beloader Pro.