Author Topic: Windows compatibility  (Read 5579 times)

kun_84

Windows compatibility
« on: August 09, 2023, 07:47:39 PM »
Hi All,

i'm new in the forum! I would like to ask you one thing, is the ReaSnow S1 compatible with Windows PC mouse & Keaybord ? I mean, i'm playing apex or fortnite on my pc on mouse and keybord, dose the ReaSnow S1 works on it ?

thanks in advance.

elecg2

Re: Windows compatibility
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2023, 08:45:17 PM »
Yes, in game show as controller .

kun_84

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2023, 09:08:51 PM »
Ok thank you, but this mean that in game i have to set M&K as controller ?

Austin

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2023, 09:39:12 AM »
Some games, such as Apex Legends, will detect automaticlly, then switch into controller mode.
But in games like COD, you need to set input device manually.

kun_84

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2023, 08:19:18 PM »
Some games, such as Apex Legends, will detect automaticlly, then switch into controller mode.
But in games like COD, you need to set input device manually.

thanks for the answer!! My idea is to switch to warzone 2, but what do you mean "need to set input device manually" ? i must set on warzone controller or M&K ? and i also need to set the keybinds and other stuff to simulate i'm using a controller ?!?
« Last Edit: August 10, 2023, 09:50:10 PM by kun_84 »

Austin

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2023, 09:55:06 AM »
Yes, you need to set input device in in-game settings into controller or M&K.
You can set keybinds in our APP.

kun_84

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2023, 02:37:15 PM »
Yes, you need to set input device in in-game settings into controller or M&K.
You can set keybinds in our APP.

thanks again !! I've got some question beacuse i've read all the manuals and i can't fine answer:

1) my keyboard (logitech carbon G413) uses 2 usb connect, does it work anyway ?
2) can i connet only Mouse on S1 and let keyboard directly on PC ? beacuse i only want AimAssist on mouse..
3) Does the S1 via APP overwrites the ingame Keybinds ?
4) i use logitech G HUB, does S1 bypass that config ? I mean, i use 800dpi and 1.000mhz polling rate and keybinds on it. The S1 bypass the GHUB and i must set the mouse on the APP ?

thanks in advance

Austin

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2023, 04:42:31 PM »
1.Yes, it working with S1. Plug either port into USB2 or 3, and the other port plug into power supply.
2.No, you can't. If you do so, some game will change input device between M&K and controller frequently and the other game will only detect one device. Maybe that will cause unpredictable problem.
3.No, it doesn't.
4.In some ways, that is right. You need to use GHUB to set the mouse, and save settings into on-board memory. We recommend 5000dpi and 500 polling rate.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2023, 04:58:10 PM by Austin »

kun_84

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2023, 05:10:07 PM »
1.Yes, it working with S1. Plug either port into USB2 or 3, and the other port plug into power supply.
2.No, you can't. If you do so, the game may change input device between M&K and controller frequently. Maybe that will cause unpredictable problem.
3.No, it doesn't.
4.In some ways, that is right. You need to use GHUB to set the mouse, and save settings into on-board memory. We recommend 5.000dpi and 500 polling rate.

Thanks again Austin, really accurate and fast aswer. Last question then i'll bought it for sure.
1. for the keyboard, you mean put mouse usb in Port1 and both keyboard usb in USB2 and 3 or put mouse on usb 2, keyboard usb3 end the other keyboard plug on pc usb ?
2. for the GHUB ok, i'll save the config on t he on-board memory, i can change polling rate but for DPI is hard cuz i'm using 800dpi and 2.3 in game sens. With 5.000 dpi sensitivity should be something like 0.3 and the game doesn't accept it..
3. last thing. the S1 simulate to the game that i'm using controller ? i need to remap the M&K like i'm using controller with deadzone and so on or the S1 will do everything ?

Austin

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2023, 06:04:18 PM »
1.Put mouse on usb 2, keyboard on usb 3 and the other keyboard plug on power supply or pc usb.
2.It's better to restore all settings in game and change the settings as shown in our APP. What.you said is not necessary. If you feel slow or fast, just adjust HIP/ADS sensitivity in our APP.
3.Yes, and S1 will do everything. Just start up the game, and plug S1 into computer.

kun_84

« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2023, 06:08:19 PM »
1.Put mouse on usb 2, keyboard on usb 3 and the other keyboard plug on power supply or pc usb.
2.It's better to restore all settings in game and change the settings as shown in our APP. What.you said is not necessary. If you feel slow or fast, just adjust HIP/ADS sensitivity in our APP.
3.Yes, and S1 will do everything. Just start up the game, and plug S1 into computer.

Thanks for everything Austin, i'm going to buy it and amazon said it'll be delivered tomorrow. I've read al the manual, if i need anything i'll just ask here on the forum.

p.s. If i put M&K on S1, how does normal windows see them ? I often put game in windows mode to switch chrome and work or sand email, does it change anything there ?

Austin

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2023, 06:19:28 PM »
Windows detect mnk on S1 as a Xbox 360 controller. Only games can use, cause you can't use a controller to view websites or send emails.
You can try mnk passthrough feature while view websites or send emails. It will send mnk signal to PC directly.

kun_84

« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2023, 06:27:48 PM »
You can try mnk passthrough feature while view websites or send emails. It will send mnk signal to PC directly.

Is it on the App ?

Austin

« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2023, 09:13:17 AM »
Yes, it is.