Author Topic: Warface, game configuration 2.0  (Read 7792 times)

ReaSnows1us3rr

Warface, game configuration 2.0
« on: March 21, 2022, 05:50:30 AM »
Hello, can you please make a new warface configuration for mouse and keyboard reasnow s1? It feels really weird and I would like to use the advanced settings but the configuration tells me to turn off the advanced settings and use 14/14 & 12%&10% deadzone. I would love to be a little more free as these settings are horrible in competitive play. The best players use the advanced settings with a lower deadzone and 50 sensitivity in advanced (all max) and response curve = 20. I'm thinking of switching to another device because of this but I really love the reasnow :(

jiiova

Re: Warface, game configuration 2.0
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2022, 09:11:26 AM »
 :(

Ragnarok

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2022, 09:26:27 AM »
Hi,
Warface is one of my main games and i use the advanced settings.So use them :)
With other device i guess u mean Xim apex.İ have both and still using ReaSnow S1 for Warface.Change what u feel what is right for u,but one tip do not touch response curve in this game.14/14 & 12%&10% deadzone is perfect and that thing with the 50 sens setting and the others to zero thing is so old in warface and not good at all. 

ReaSnows1us3rr

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2022, 06:31:19 AM »
But bro if you want to play in the insanely competive scene, that's too slow and unresponsive. If you use all max in advanced with 3200-5000dpi with around the same dead zone as advised and 500hz or 1000hz then the gameplay is insane. You won't see any guy doing that with the advised settings. Just watch this guy. https://youtu.be/7bysybUG1lk
The amount of things that you can abuse in warface is infinite. You can make a macro for more accuracy, more Aim assist, assist for headshot only, no recoil, anti hit detection to counter enemies and so much more. It's basically unfair. Playing with the standard settings on mnk is pointless because everyone is using a lot of extra things.. If you want to keep up in a fast paced match, I would advise you to use the advanced settings they're so good!!

Ragnarok

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2022, 07:11:34 AM »
Hi again,like i said i use advanced settings and play with 10000 dpi.U have to see the presettings as a starting point.Really if u want good settings u have to calculate a bit.Mouse dpi and polling rate,ingame settings and app  settings.İ have really good success,but this doesn't come only from the mnk(example i was as a controller player in the clan 4play without any device).İf u are a good player mnk can bring u to another lvl but mnk will not make a player a good player only aim will improve over time......in warface are so many xim and ReaSnow users it is insane but the most can not play at all.İ know that guy in the video,Hezel and most of the other mnk players....some are my friends...and believe me they have bad games too.Really use 10000 dpi and change advanced settings.İ never use presettings of ReaSnow or Xim.

ReaSnows1us3rr

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2022, 08:35:22 AM »
I didn't read it correctly then. If I may ask, what deadzones are in favour for you? My favourites are 13%,8% & 9%,8% & 10%,7%. I can't use 10.000 dpi, but I can use 7200 or 16.000 DPI and max. 1000HZ. BTW, 4Play was one of the best. I know mnk won't instantly make you a god but it definitely helps. I was a legit controller player until 2021 November and I was in many good clans with a lot of "cheaters". My current dpi is 3200 but I was thinking of changing it to 4000 or 7200 because it's hard to turn quickly if someone is far away from me. Thanks for your advice but; "if u want good settings u have to calculate a bit." what exactly?

Ragnarok

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2022, 11:59:41 AM »
İ used 8 and 0...and both zero,but now 12 and 10 the standard setting.İf u only have a good mouse that can run 1000hz consistent use it otherwise do not use it.Higher polling rates are good for more response but do not forget lower polling rates have more aim assit.Your choice it doesn't affect sensitivity only feeling and response and for adapter users aim assist.Higher dpi is in my eyes the most important in the settings...u can easily control any recoil.But the good news is u can really run almost any dpi cause like i said it is a bit calculating.
What do i  mean with it: İt is called edpi or true sensitivity.İt is a pc term but we can still use it by using another variable.
On PC it is Edpi = Dpi x game sens.Example u use 2000 dpi and your game sensitivity is 5, so your Edpi would be 10000.So that means u could use on the same game 5000 dpi and a game sens of 2,u would get the same edpi of 10k.
For us adapter users like ReaSnow or Xim we need to add another variable and it is our app settings.Both adapters are not a PC and u can not make the app settings extrem high without trouble keep that in mind.
So our adapter edpi would be = dpi x game sens x app sens.
For me in warface my hip sensitivity would be = 10000 x 50 x 4 = 2 mil.

So if u change your mouse dpi from 3200 to 7200 u would be changed your Edpi in other words your real sensitivity.İn your case you would multiplier your current hip AND ads sensitivity by 2,25 ( 3200x2,25=7200).
İf your only problem is your turning speed that would be mess your aim...cause your ads sens like i said would be 2,25 time faster.
İf your advanced settings are not max (50) change them until your perfect fit for you but when they are max u can change your mouse dpi or your app setting.Do not go crazy with the app settings like i said it isn't a PC.
And when u want to change your mouse dpi it will affect both sens of hip and ads.İn your case i would calculate my adapter edpi for ads sens if u do not want change your aim settings only turning speed.
Example: 3200 dpi,app ads sens 2.5 and game sens is 36 and 36(advanced ads settings)-->Edpi for ads: 3200x2.5x36=288k
         if u change your dpi from 3200 to 7200 it is a multiplier of 2,25 so you have to lower(devide)something by that to have the same Edpi for ads.i would change game sens,so it would be 16 and 16(advanced ads setting)
         --> Edpi for ads:7200x2.5x16=288k

ReaSnows1us3rr

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2022, 04:37:35 PM »
Can you explain why lower polling rates have more aim assist? I tried 250 and it felt like aimbot. 125 is too low. 500 is good but warface has bad hit registration so I use 250 for more stable aiming.

morrischris

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2022, 06:20:14 PM »
Hi again,like i said i use advanced settings and play with 10000 dpi. U have to see the presettings as a starting point.Really if u want good settings u have to calculate a bit using edpi calculator.Mouse dpi and polling rate,ingame settings and app  settings. İ have really good success,but this doesn't come only from the mnk(example i was as a controller player in the clan 4play without any device).İf u are a good player mnk can bring u to another lvl but mnk will not make a player a good player only aim will improve over time......in warface are so many xim and ReaSnow users it is insane but the most can not play at all.İ know that guy in the video,Hezel and most of the other mnk players....some are my friends...and believe me they have bad games too.Really use 10000 dpi and change advanced settings. İ never use presettings of ReaSnow or Xim.
I face this issue when playing CSGO. recently, i got a new logitech 502 mouse (10000 DPI) and my aim went berserk. I have tried tweaking around with the DPI settings and in-game sensitivity but still not able to get to that sweet spot. like you mentioned, can you help me calculate the right settings.

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2022, 10:10:59 AM »
try 5000DPI and 500hz for your G502, save it to on-board memory, it might help.