Author Topic: Trouble with S1 and Xbox Series X  (Read 3134 times)

JayJay

Trouble with S1 and Xbox Series X
« on: May 04, 2023, 02:04:09 AM »
Hello Guys,

my S1 starting trouble since Yesterday. Everytime i start my console, all colors will start to blink -  i thought the S1 is maybe damaged so i bought a new one. It arrived a view hours ago and see, the new one have the same problem! Both S1 start blinking all colors, no Bluetooth connection, i uptdated the Firmware but it didn?t fix this problem.

can u please help?

richard

• Global Moderator
Re: Trouble with S1 and Xbox Series X
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2023, 11:30:00 AM »
when S1's flashing RGB colors, run our APP, and it will tell you the state of  S1.
check the connected authentication controller, and be sure it's connected and recognized properly while booting.
please send a screenshot of your APP while it's flashing RGB, if more help is needed.

TBRSP

Re: Trouble with S1 and Xbox Series X
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2023, 07:05:49 AM »
Hello Guys,

my S1 starting trouble since Yesterday. Everytime i start my console, all colors will start to blink -  i thought the S1 is maybe damaged so i bought a new one. It arrived a view hours ago and see, the new one have the same problem! Both S1 start blinking all colors, no Bluetooth connection, i uptdated the Firmware but it didn?t fix this problem.

I play on Xbox series x too and my keyboard is RGB it blinks when I turn it on and then everything is normal. I don't have that problem. look at your keyboard manual you may have pressed the keyboard configuration keys by mistake because the RGB keyboard has several configurations look straight.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2023, 07:08:35 AM by TBRSP »