Author Topic: Orbitall Aim assist  (Read 2556 times)

diggles d

Orbitall Aim assist
« on: March 31, 2024, 08:07:45 PM »
Hey, thinking of getting this vs the xim matrix. I know the matrix has the capabilities to create orbital aim assist macros but does the resnow and is there any pre made ones? Also which one is closer to rewasd, also am I able to use any sort of mouse and keyboard? If they don?t work I could send the usb code to you and you can implement them if you can.  thanks in advance
« Last Edit: March 31, 2024, 08:10:54 PM by diggles d »

ekerx7

Re: Orbitall Aim assist
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2024, 12:47:46 AM »
I think don't buy reasnows1.no one helps no one helps no one shares macros no one helps no one helps you have to do everything yourself.ps5 games are already not working now reasnows1.

diggles d

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2024, 02:15:49 AM »
Yeah but again no other devices are working without the use of a besavior controller or remote play api. Also the thing about no one sharing macros is because you can?t create one.

uThunder7z

• A R6 player.
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2024, 02:48:15 AM »
There are several tutorials on the forums, YouTube, etc. Seeing this you understand the S1 and can create macros on your own, it is the easiest device to create macros

uThunder7z

• A R6 player.
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2024, 02:51:39 AM »
Hey, thinking of getting this vs the xim matrix. I know the matrix has the capabilities to create orbital aim assist macros but does the resnow and is there any pre made ones? Also which one is closer to rewasd, also am I able to use any sort of mouse and keyboard? If they don?t work I could send the usb code to you and you can implement them if you can.  thanks in advance
There is an explanation of how Aim Assist works out there, just search. The S1's Aim Assist is much easier to create than Xim Matrix, most MnK brands are compatible with S1, to find out if yours works, just connect it to the S1 and test, there is the S1 manual explaining each error or signal from S1

diggles d

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2024, 03:38:54 AM »
Hey, could you link me the guides as I don?t see any to create an aim assist macro. Also orbital aim assist is very different to normal aim assist. Also thanks

ekerx7

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2024, 05:34:15 AM »
If it's so easy, why doesn't anyone share the aimassit and recoil macro in reasnows1? I tried something on my own but I think it's very clumsy. if you know this job very well, share the macro.

Austin

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2024, 10:01:08 AM »
http://www.reasnow.com/forum/index.php?topic=4327.0
Here's the interpretation of the AA feature.

diggles d

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2024, 05:16:20 AM »
there is still no guide on how to create my own aim assist

Austin

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2024, 10:17:50 AM »

diggles d

« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2024, 02:15:55 AM »
hey, this is not a guide on how to create my own aim assist

ReaSnows1us3rr

« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2024, 12:48:17 AM »
Bro just make a macro or make a configuration with the game u want and then put the build in aim assist on