Author Topic: Few questions  (Read 4828 times)

King cj

Few questions
« on: September 28, 2016, 02:01:00 AM »
First off thank you guys for adding my request independent x&y ratio honestly font know y u guys community ain't bigger second I wanna know is min ads and min hip some kind of boost or dead zone manipulater and one last request this is it possible to get then cronusmax or t1 to work with the cross hair I tried can't get it yo read it works on the competition devices thank you PS please change you guys verifications geeezzzzz

richard

• Global Moderator
Re: Few questions
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2016, 11:25:46 AM »
Hi,
1. yes MIN HIP/ADS is a boost for the lowest speed of your mouse,
it will be useful for those who like to enable aim assist in game to conquer the bubble effect.
2. we will consider the possibility to support cronusmax and t1 converter,
please wait for our further news.
3. verifications has been reduced, but we might change that according to the activity of spammers

King cj

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2016, 01:06:56 AM »
OK thanks did some testing last night I'm really likeing the min hip and min ads feature because I hate how strong the AA is in that game this helps alot are you guys machine polling at the Xbox 8ms or ps4 4ms venom x 4ms xim4 8ms and venom is more snappier there where talks of getting polling rate to 1 but it never happened I keep switching back in forth to see which performs better I mainly play call of duty I'm going to do more testing but I think u guys are on to something by listening to us the community then actually implementing new things thank u so much

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2016, 06:14:14 PM »
we are honoured that you like the new feature, and we also love to listen to you guys.
that will help us to become better and better.

As for the polling rate, standard controllers use 8ms polling rate to communicate with console,
we do think 8ms is enough. Faster polling rate will not provide better movement control,
on the other hand, it might add some extra burden to the console,
the stability of communication on USB cable will decrease with this extra burden.