Author Topic: Reasnow Locking mouse  (Read 3944 times)

viniciusv3

Reasnow Locking mouse
« on: July 14, 2017, 09:15:07 AM »
Hi, I bought reasnow, but he's holding the mouse, he beeps and hangs my mouse is 1600 dpi.
Ty

richard

• Global Moderator
Re: Reasnow Locking mouse
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2017, 09:59:06 AM »
if you got continous beeps, please read the "CrossHair Warning and Solution.pdf" in the following topic
http://www.reasnow.com/forum/index.php?topic=1432.0

it will help you to solve it.

If you can't fix it yourself, please provide more details of your problem, such as LOGO status, beeps, config you are using, etc.

Drymac

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2017, 08:29:07 AM »
I use the Reasnow Cross-Hair mostly to play Overwatch on Xbox One.
90% of the time when i press the dpi change button on my mouse, the Cross-Hair start to beep, the cross hari in my screen goes to the bottom right corner and my character keep spining in that direction while looking down.
I have to unplugh the Cross-Hair and plug it again and then works fine.

What could it be?

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2017, 10:18:16 AM »
can you let us have more info of your mouse?  brand , model, and so on.

BTW, you can change the HIP/ADS by switching from one config to the other without the changing of mouse DPI.

Drymac

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2017, 10:44:20 AM »
This is the mouse i use

I've made some changes in the Cross-Hair Settings to be sure no macro was on and to test some diferent sensibility options and the curve editor. After that everytime i press the change dpi button, for some reason the character i'm using say the default voice line. To use the default voice you need to hold d-pad down, put your right analog in the down-left position and release the d-pad down button. Use the voice line is not a problem for me (keep spinning in the same place was lol). It's just to report a possible bug.
Image of the in game option just as an example on how to use the default voice line.

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2017, 11:29:49 AM »
do you mean every time you change your mouse dpi, this mouse will trigger some kind of Macro, which can activate "Voice LIne" for you automatically ?