Author Topic: Problems on GT Sport with G27  (Read 6023 times)

Mattukr

Problems on GT Sport with G27
« on: October 23, 2017, 01:24:49 AM »
Hi All!

I need assistance. So the cross hair works great but I'm missing the function of the MFD for GT Sport. When the cross hair isn't connected, the PS4 controller works perfectly fine, right analog stick is the camera looking left/right/back and arrow buttons up down left right are used to select the MFD (Fuel mapping, brake balance etc.) but once I plug the cross hair  + controller + steering wheel, I no longer have the function to use the MFD anymore. The PS4 control settings now make the analog stick do nothing, and the up/down/left/right buttons only change camera angle - both on the controller and the wheel.

I cannot for the life of me figure it out, is it not possible to use the MFD on G27 with GT Sport?

Please let me know what I can do to try, or explain more if I'm not clear.

Thanks!

Kind Regards,
Matt

richard

• Global Moderator
Re: Problems on GT Sport with G27
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2017, 04:22:28 PM »
1. change MDF +/- etc, to un-used buttons of G29 in "Options"->"Controller"->Logitech G29 in GTS,
    for example, you can set MDF + and - to L3 and R3 of G29.
2  Map J51/J52 of G27 to L3 and R3 in Cross Hair Manager or in Config Mode
3. then you can use your J51 and J52 of your G27 as MDF +/-

and we will try to improve our software to make it easier in future:)
thanks for your feedback!

Mattukr

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2017, 04:59:52 PM »
Dear Richard,

Thanks a lot for your quick answer and solution, I'll try it out as soon as I'm home and let you know!

Kind Regards,
Matt

efraino127

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2017, 12:53:15 AM »
I've tried to do this suggestion and was unsuccessful.  If someone could do a video, that would be great.

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2017, 12:18:50 PM »

efraino127

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2017, 07:27:32 AM »
Awesome, thank you!  Now for the last and final hurdle, lol.  I need to change fuel maps, traction control, brake bias, during races.  I can scroll through the MFD screens with J51 and J52 but I can not change the levels of traction control or brake bias because "MFD controls" aren't mapped.  The G29 uses the adjustment dial  for "MFD controls"  and changing levels.  Which position(s) can I use for the adjustment wheel on G27?  Thanks for your time and patience.

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2017, 10:39:22 PM »
we wil try ourselves and let you know as soon as possible,
if we find a good idea for that.

efraino127

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2017, 12:27:02 AM »
Hi Richard, thanks for your time with this matter.  If I may make a request or a suggestion, right now J30- J33 are designated for show/hide ghost, left side view, right side view, and rear view.  How about remapping J30-J33 for MFD +/- and MFD controls up and down? Then remapping show/hide ghost to L3. Racers don't really need to be checking the views while racing.  That's what the MFD radar is for.  The views are rarely, if at all, used.  I think J30-J33 would be better suited for MFD functions.  Thanks again.

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2017, 10:35:40 AM »
yes, you can do that, since j30-33's orginal mappings have no use for you, you can change them as you like:)