Poll

What am i doing wrong or what do i need to do?

?
0 (0%)
?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Plugging it in Issue!  (Read 3541 times)

Tristenpoliseno

Plugging it in Issue!
« on: January 26, 2018, 06:28:55 AM »
I configured on my xbox and M&K.  I plug them all in like in videos and my keyboard light and mouse lightcome on for a few seconds then it beeps then the keyboard and mouse shutoff.  What do i need to do? Thanks

Tristenpoliseno

Re: Plugging it in Issue!
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2018, 06:47:02 AM »
Update: I tried switching USB cables and the same thing happened.  plug it into the Xbox and Keyboard and mouse light up.  Then CH turns green for a second then Purple, the quickly beeps twice red then goes and stays on light blue while the keyboard and mouse turn off.

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2018, 08:25:39 AM »
Make sure you are using the latest cross hair manager.4.5.10 or 1.73.21

If the problem is still there,  please try a new and qualified usb cable to connect your controller to cross hair.

Btyler001

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2018, 09:35:33 AM »
I am having a similar Issue. I plug my CH into the computer and selected the PUBG preset for Xbox OneS. Saved and then plunged in my controller then K&M then finally connected it to the Xbox oneS. As soon as I plug the CH cable into my Xbox One S it turns on the console and controller. The M&K light up and the CH cycles through the lights then slowly glows on and off green. At that point nothing works but the controller. I have watched the videos online and followed everything in the manual. Even tried reseting to factory and starting over again but still not having any luck. Could it be that my M&K are not compatible with the CH? I don't see how they could work when setting it up on the PC to config but not work when its all plugged into the Xbox One S. Its somewhat frustrating to try to find answers online as not many people seem to post much about solutions when you have problems for it. Hopefully I can get it to work, if not I may need to return it. :( I really want it to work though.

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2018, 11:42:56 AM »
we will need the following details to help you more effeciently
1. cross hair manager version
2. settings in cross hair, a screenshot will be ok
3. and a video to show us your problem

one more thing, you may try doing all the connections after xbox one s console is on.
or set disable USB port's power supply when the console is powered off.