Author Topic: KVM Switch Recommendation - PS4 and PC  (Read 9312 times)

caram3l_b3ar

KVM Switch Recommendation - PS4 and PC
« on: February 25, 2018, 01:52:57 AM »
Hello fellow gamers!

I was browsing the forums and couldn't come across any posts about a KVM switch to switch between console and PC. Personally, switching
out the USB ports from my PS4 to the PC or vice-versa proved to be a little annoying. I decided to take a chance by buying a KVM switch and
hooked everything together last night with much success. Therefore, I wanted to share with you the product that I tried and have been having
positive results without any input lag both while gaming (on PS4 and PC) and using the PC for work.

Here's the link:

https://www.amazon.com/UGREEN-Selector-Computers-Peripheral-One-Button/dp/B01MXXQKGM/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1519494365&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=UGREEN+kvm+2.0

richard

• Global Moderator
Re: KVM Switch Recommendation - PS4 and PC
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2018, 04:56:21 PM »
thanks a lots for sharing this!
many will love your report:)

and yes, we did get some similar reports for using a KVM with cross hair,
so there might be some more choices for KVM.

If any one would like to share his experience too,
please kindly stick to this topic! 8)

caram3l_b3ar

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2018, 06:50:59 AM »
You're more than welcome. I've been extremely satisfied with the product and have been sharing my experiences to friends/family.

Edit: Product = Reasnow  8)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 06:53:22 AM by caram3l_b3ar »

Dizz

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2022, 03:34:58 PM »
Hi caram3l_b3ar,
i came across this post and i know it's a couple of years back.... Currently looking for a KVM switch to hook up my PC and PS4 (reasnow crosshair) to my mouse keyboard and monitor. Was very curious how you got it to work, since the reasnow needs 2 usbs (mouse/keyboard) right ? So do you connect the mouse/keyboard to two of the four usb connections? And one usb to reasnow ? So only one of the two usb ports of reasnow are in use?