Author Topic: new macro hotkey settings ?  (Read 3192 times)

xBladyyy

new macro hotkey settings ?
« on: March 21, 2018, 10:30:49 PM »
i have an idea of a new macro setting for the crosshair manager so the ideea is :
for example i want aa repit fire mode for my pistol in a shoter game so i can do a repit fire macro, normal i shot with the left mouse button without maro , the ideea when i do at the macro manager the hotkey (what you want(example H)) activate the macro on the left mouse button. I hope you know what i mean but i try here a google translater for better understanding:
macro. My idea is that if I want to turn on, for example, the macro rapid fire the macro on the key for example H activate but the macro only goes to who I use the normal button to shoot (left mouse button) wass that brings? For example, in a shoter I have an automatic fast-fire weapon, I do not need a macro but if I am no longer ammunition on this weapon blee me only still the pistol with single shot fire left dan I activate the Rabid fire macro on the hotkey (h) and if I dan the left mouse button press the macro is completely on and I shoot with the pistol in the rapit fire. what it might look like in the macro manager: Hotkey: H Holding Button LMouse Macro Mode Activate. I hope you know how I imagine.

xBladyyy

richard

• Global Moderator
Re: new macro hotkey settings ?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2018, 11:09:37 AM »
you can add 2 same profiles for a game,
Profile One is normal with no macro,
Profile Two contains a macro,
then switch between these two profiles.