Author Topic: anti recoil for COD:WWII  (Read 9622 times)

ekhlious

anti recoil for COD:WWII
« on: April 08, 2018, 04:54:58 AM »
I am new to crosshair and i was looking for a script/way about anti recoil for different guns specially the Thompson in COD:WWII

ekhlious

Re: anti recoil for COD:WWII
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2018, 08:56:33 AM »
THE WAFFEE TOO..

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2018, 03:01:53 PM »

ekhlious

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2018, 07:00:38 PM »
I had read that already. .did some research before posting.. i was expecting some config's from you to import that was actually made by you guy's as a developers & professional's in the field also because it's a headache to unplug from the console and re-plug into  the PC every time  to tweak a value's for various gun's

ekhlious

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2018, 12:15:26 AM »
??

ekhlious

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2018, 10:05:01 AM »
okay can i at-least have an editor/way to write & import my own script because the short time span for an action is 8ms in the macros manager and i need less than that to make it right and i also need to set the RS_down strength to different values in the same macro..can you please support an editor you cant be that miserly.. come on!

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2018, 10:29:10 AM »
we have marked your request, and it's reasonable.
will provide a update to support these in the future.
the specific release date might be provide later after our evaluation.

ekhlious

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2018, 08:16:37 PM »
thanks very much ,it will be highly appreciated to see those features in the future but what about at present ?cant you send me any config's to import for now off-course you guys have some ain't you playin COD or what ?just send me some man aren't you guys use the device to play or are you using cronus?? i thought you going to provide us the gamers/buyers with that.. YOU CAN EMAIL ME NO NEED TO POST THE STUFF HERE

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2018, 10:34:06 AM »
currently, cross hair can't support different RS_down strengths in the one macro.

and we are aiming to provide a Macro tool for your guys,
but you will have to use it on your own.

ekhlious

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2018, 07:01:01 PM »
okay i want to use it myself already ,I have no objection on that but i was asking for temporary solution which you can do easily  a custom config or two since writing macros is blocked right now and we dont know for how long it will be.. also i cannot even set the R2 value:down only (not a full press which  is down and up) otherwise it slows down the rate of fire of any gun in any game because any macro will be a group discrete  presses and not a continuous press on the key (R2)..
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 07:02:45 PM by ekhlious »

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2018, 08:09:03 PM »
yes, currently, R2 strength is not changable, and we had no confirmation that R2 strength will bring difference to the rate of fire.
can you tell us your situation?
is it related to the Thompson gun in COD:WWII?

ekhlious

« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2018, 10:55:41 PM »
my situation with the thompson & WAFFE but specially the Waffe on most of cases it's pattern of recoil has 3 stages 1)first stage the gun is going up then 2)to the right & last 3)up again in span of 2 seconds my problem that i cannot counter number (2) where the gun go to the right for two reason first i cannot change the RS_Down value ,second i cannot assign R2 to be only down not down & up(full button press)and that what macro manager offers

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2018, 11:29:26 PM »
got it, we might need some more time to reply this.

ekhlious

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2018, 06:06:29 AM »
I will be here waiting for you...
but i have to say one more thing which i discovered lately that when i assign an RS_Down value(for vertical recoiling)  it doesn't overwrite/add to my vertical movement it just apply the assigned value of RS_Down which is fixed so in result i cannot aim up or down when the macro is active /running..if you need some more explanation please let me know

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2018, 03:44:33 PM »
just got a reply from our R&D team.
a macro will have several lines.
only when RS_Down line is activated, vertical movement of mouse will be ignored.
while other lines are excuted, vertical movement will be effective.

you will be troubled only if hold time for RS_down  is too big.

ekhlious

« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2018, 11:42:04 AM »
it shouldnt work that way,the RS_down value should overwrite the value which is entered instead of just a fixed value that how macros are implemented in cornusmax work & xim4(via belkin) otherwise you are joking how is that be beneficial?? since i you locking-up the vertical movement and only horizontal movement is allowed when the script is running what if a target go up or down that is not how this product was advertised that is support macros!thats aint macros to me 

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2018, 10:27:15 PM »
thanks for the feedback, it does make sense.
will forward it to our R&D team for further evalulation.

ekhlious

« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2018, 06:44:47 PM »
thanks