Author Topic: Ace Combat 7, and Flightstick 2 / Saitek X45  (Read 4841 times)

Shouou

Ace Combat 7, and Flightstick 2 / Saitek X45
« on: March 05, 2019, 08:46:47 AM »
I started playing Ace Combat 7 with the new Flightstick 4 by Hori. However it's really really bad. So I still have my old Flightstick 2 which doesn't really have PC usb drivers. But this Japanese Site made 32 bit drivers. And this person's  Youtube Video, and Download have x64 drivers that make it possible to get windows 10 to show and properly play with the HOTAS.

As I've been doing with other flight games, I bought the Cross Hair hoping to be able to program it directly to work with my PS4 pro. So far I've gotten zero response with programing directly following both the videos and manuals. On the PC I tried to connect the cross hair in to the software and reprogram it that way, but it still doesn't pick up the inputs.

If there is a way to program the set up could you guide me? If there is no chance to get it to work, that's fine, I understand I messed up on not double checking before buying. (PS I have a Saitek X45 which does have drivers for windows and does respond to the cross hair, and the Flightstick 2 was based on that model.)

Thank you for an awesome product ether way! :D

richard

• Global Moderator
Re: Ace Combat 7, and Flightstick 2 / Saitek X45
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2019, 04:03:20 PM »
please follow the guide in this topic, we will try adding support for your flightstick,
but there is no 100% guarantee.
http://www.reasnow.com/forum/index.php?topic=1524.0

Shouou

Re: Ace Combat 7, and Flightstick 2 / Saitek X45
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2019, 05:18:25 PM »
Thanks for the reply, Richard. I've sent the file per the instructions. Here's hoping, Thank you again! ;D