Author Topic: APEX Legends Experiences  (Read 4845 times)

Roger

APEX Legends Experiences
« on: April 16, 2019, 07:46:58 PM »
Greetings everyone,

i'm using the default preset for Apex (xb1) and (for me the best till now) ingame sensitivity Settings 7/6.
Its not perfect, but i got used to it.  ;D

My Question is: Do you have special suggestions or optimized selfmade presets?
I saw a Thread complaining about a Recoil Macro in Apex.. Do you use something like that? How do you realize it with the different Weapon Recoils or Barrel Stabelizer?

I Just want to start a APEX tips&tricks section because its difficult to find (or start) such a discussion about Mouse&Keyboard on consoles.. 

BTW: Since the latest APEX Patch you have a lot of new possibilities to configure your sensitivities ingame! Maybe we will get a new optimized Preset in the Manager?

Sauron

Re: APEX Legends Experiences
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2019, 02:48:16 AM »
Hey. The recommended settings are written when you first select a profile. I can write my own, suddenly it will help :)

I play on Lifeline.
800 games.
3600 kills.
~ 300 wins.

I play at 8000 (max) DPI, 1000 Hz Polling Rate
Hip 3.00
ADS 2.70

Sens in game 7/7
small deadzones

A macro (Rapid Fire) is assigned to the left mouse button. To quickly shoot from Hemlok, G7, P2020.
30 ms press R2
30 ms waiting

A macro is assigned to the Alt button (Bhop) to quickly use shields and medkits. I always forget about it :)

I see no reason to use no-recoil macro, because each weapon has its own recoil, which is very easily controlled.

Now about the new advanced settings. At the XIM forum there were many proposals to rewrite the profile for these settings, but the developers answered that there is no point. They explained long and hard why there is no point. Look on the forum.

Roger

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2019, 09:53:13 PM »
800 games.
3600 kills.
~ 300 wins

Thats awesome! Congrats!

I'll check tonight what exactly I've set on Hip/ADS for my 5000 DPI mouse and try some things..
Rapid Fire with a Hemlock sounds nice! Cause i never tried to make a macro yet i dont really understand
what happens if i would use yours.  ;D ill give it a try!

So every 30ms one shot with Hemlok, G7, P2020 if you press and hold Left Mousebutton? Is this OK if you use other Weapons like the R-99 or Spitfire (AR...)? Or do you toggle the macro on/off?

Thanks for your Tips!  :)

Sauron

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2019, 04:14:07 AM »
Macro in the HOLD position. If I click (hold) the Left Mouse Button (R2 on PS4, RT on Xbox), then it works. When I do not press, it does not work. You can put Hemlok into single shoot mode and shoot like an R-301. There are no problems with R-99 and other rapid-fire guns in the game.  The R-99 makes 18 shots per second.  It is 55.55 ms per shot. The remaining guns shoot even slower. The only problem with XAOC. It needs time to accelerate. It is approximately 50 ms. And with the macro, it does it for a long time. Just do not try to play with this gun without a turbo charger :)

And you also need to assign R2 / RT to any other button, so you can aim when you throw grenades or keep a knockout shield. Use this macro only for Hemlok and P2020, Wingman, G7. It is no longer needed in this game :)