Author Topic: Reasnow Crosshair with Logitech G29 on PS4 - Issue with Green Breathing Light  (Read 4500 times)

Stlhorskkboy

Hi.  I got one of these crosshairs as a Christmas gift this year.  I want to be able to use it with my PS4 and G29 to play NFS Heat, which I also got for Christmas, but I cannot seem to get the crosshair working right.  Wondering if anyone might have run into the difficulty I am facing and might be able to give me some info on how to fix it.  I loaded a profile on it from my PC after doing firmware update.  All connections are correct (PS4 controller in USB1, G29 in USB2, and supplied USB cable to PS4 console).  At first, I had a repeated pattern of rainbow blinking colors, and sometimes it would change over to red blinking with constant beeping.  I looked around on here and followed the suggestion of replacing the USB cable to the controller, so I swapped out the USB cable for the PS4 controller.  Now I have a constant green blinking light when powering on the PS4 after it detects the steering wheel.  I thought it was supposed to turn purple if all went well with the connection, based on a youtube video I found online of some other guy using this same device and steering wheel on an XBox.  Is that blinking purple only for XBox, and should it be green on PS4?  I cannot seem to get it to go purple, and the controller and wheel only work in the main PS4 menu system.  Neither seems to work in game when connected to crosshair.  Any ideas?  I am having a hard time thinking the second cable is also bad, but maybe you know someting I don't.  Any help you can provide would be appreciated.  I tried looking through the reasnow forums, but I cannot seem to find useful information here about my issue.  It is very discouraging to get this device expecting great things, and to follow all the instructions in the manual to the T and still not be able to get it to work.

richard

• Global Moderator
1. if the Cross Hair LOGO is breathing, gradually turned on and off, that means Cross Hair is working properly.
2. when Cross Hair LOGO is breathing, the color can be changed by the users.
3. if you are going to use G29 with Cross Hair, please do choose G29 as the input "Wheel" in Cross Hair Manager.
    just double click the game config, you will find this setting.

if you have continuous warning beeps from Cross Hair,
please read this manual "Warning and Solution",
it can be found here:
http://www.reasnow.com/forum/index.php?topic=2694.0

Stlhorskkboy

Thank you.  I did not see a setting for wheel in the manager software when I set it up.  I will double-check and report back here the result.