Author Topic: Can you achieve the same quality with any game?  (Read 4187 times)

Italian_GrayFox

Can you achieve the same quality with any game?
« on: February 18, 2020, 01:08:42 AM »
I don't understand if it's normal, if I'm too pretentious or just can't configure the Crosshair correctly. I use it to use the mouse in Fps. On all Battlefields I manage to play as if I was playing from the Computer. In almost all the others it is a really frustrating gaming experience, now I am playing Metro Exodus, even if I use maximum sensitivity, the movement of the mouse is not immediate as well as being really inaccurate, it happened the same with Doom and other videogame. Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield 4, Battlefield 5, Battlefield 1 are all very precise and pleasant, what does it depend on?
« Last Edit: February 18, 2020, 01:10:46 AM by Italian_GrayFox »

richard

• Global Moderator
Re: Can you achieve the same quality with any game?
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2020, 11:16:28 AM »
We will need the following details to help you:
1. your console and game
2. mouse DPI/CPI and USB report rate, mouse model and producer
3. settings in the game on console, such as: sensitivity, dead zone, acceleration, aim assist etc.
4. which config has been activated in Cross Hair?
your settings for HIP/ADS /HIP YX Ratio/HIP MIN/ADS YX Ratio/ADS MIN/curve in this config
5. Cross Hair Manager version

The most important and special part of a config is not its buttons' mapping but is its Intelligent Engine(IE), which is used to provide an excellent mouse control as you hope, this IE is trained on some conditions, such as game and settings in-game and mouse DPI, etc.
So every preset config has its own special IE, choosing the right config for your game is very important, and it's also very important to set your game and mouse DPI as we instructed.

Italian_GrayFox

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2020, 06:36:15 PM »
I play on Play Station 4 with the mouse of the Logitech (G402) the relative settings HIP / ADS / HIP YX Ratio / HIP MIN / ADS YX Ratio / ADS MIN / I have never modified them, the only things that I have limited myself to do is always was to modify DPI and the various sensitivities of the game until finding the right compromise.
I have Crosshair manager V4.4.85.
All these settings you talk about, how can I choose them independently without having to get bored with individual posts on the forum? Is there any Topic on the forum that specifically talks about it based on the game? Do you think the game-specific configurations found in the Crosshair Manager should be improved?

Italian_GrayFox

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2020, 10:28:13 PM »
I was looking at the possibility of importing configurations, I searched the forum but I can't find presets, am I not able to find them or simply there aren't any?

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2020, 11:38:56 PM »
every game is different. so the same mouse control for all games is a mission impossible.
but we will try buildind a preset for Metro Exodus,
it might improve the mouse control.